More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damos Damos

Where to next?

Spy on Leah changing

An hour passed and looking around couldn’t stand the eyes I got off the family who watched my every move almost judging me. I heard Leah had finished her patrol and walking through the woods I saw a piece of bronze flesh walking out of the isolated lake. I stopped to see her stretch making her breasts clearly show in my direction, I was froze to the spot as she went to find her clothes, it was then when she bent over to fetch the sprawled items of clothing where you could see even more of her toned body, her full bum jiggled and wait a minute what was that...

I looked down but before I could see she looked up and saw me, “What are you doing you pervert?” she growled pulling me out, “Its me, Damian! I was trying to find you because I hate being in that house!” she covered herself, “Damian?! Why? Why were you watching me?” “I didn’t meant to but I saw you naked and wanted to give you privacy but I couldn’t stop...” she smiled and lowering her arms said, “O cousin likes my body? My breasts?” pushing her breasts up leaning forward to wink, “My ass?” she turned around and quickly hiding something bent over, “Touch it, I know you want to” I hesitantly complied when she shot an annoyed face in my direction and looking up she smiled feeling an another touch, “Nice isn’t it?” I gulped causing her to stand up and removing her hands turned around to stand there and what I saw was an real surprise.

I stood there frozen there hung a large and veiny penis and watching me smiled, “You like it!” I stuttered before asking, “wh...where did you get that?” “Part of the package of a wolf!” and looking down again saw her starting to harden, “It is not fair that you saw me naked and I have nothing to show for my efforts, so how about pulling your pants down so I can see?” “We are Cosuins, it’s wrong!” She smiled before almost threatening said, “I wasn’t the one spying on my cousin now was I?” I shook my head to protest, “It is not like that, I just wanted to see you...” she evidently cut me off, “Exactly, now you have it is my turn!” I sighed and pulling my shirt off slid my shoes and socks off before pulling down my pants to reveal my painful erection and seeing that she followed suit. “Well well we’ll, not so little anymore cousin!” I nodded causing her to lean forward and mock, “So hard for his cousin!” and smirking had an idea, “Damian remember when we were younger and we used to check almost hourly who was taller?” I nodded and with that she walked forward, “How about one more?” “Why? It’s clear I am taller!” She shook her head before looking down said, “I mean something else!” she walked forward and looking down lightly grabbed my penis, “You May have the height but I have the penis!” I looked down at her mammoth size, “Now a prize for winning, “You are taller so you won that, your reward is I won’t tell anyone but I have the bigger cock. So what do I want? I know a nice blowjob!” I shook my head causing her to snap, “fine, I will tell the family then!” I looked up as she whispered, “I don’t want to threaten you but I need release!” I looked down and grabbing my clothes said, “Follow me I have somewhere my private!” I reluctantly followed under the waterfall to a cave lit by candles, “My sanctuary and now blow house!” She sat on her cushions and legs spread there I saw her think cock stand waiting for attention, “ Come on get to work!” I walked nervously up fell to my knees, “Just slid it into your mouth and suck!” I lowered my head and thrusting her hips forward I felt the foreign item push its way to the back of my throat, “That’s it!” I pulled away to feel her thrust her cock forward, “faster!” she growled retracting her member and then thrusting again as she pulled my head down and smirking she came splurting cum into my mouth and face, “Good boy, now clean me up!” I fell back to her member to lick it clean, “You did good, dismissed!” and looking down at her stiffening member heard her snap, “Go or do you want my hard member in your sweet ass?”

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)