More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jpyric Jpyric

Sponsor, sponsored, traveler or more information?

Sponsor

You select the ‘Sponsor’ option. You want to have a monster girl move in with you, becoming your friend, or something more.

The screen changes, and instructions appear. ‘Thank you for your interest in providing a safe home for a monster girl or girls! Please provide your basic information and you will be assigned a time for your placement interview to determine if you are compatible with any of the monster girls awaiting homes. Please be aware that by filling out the form, you are consenting to a background check, and should a monster girl be placed with you, your home will be subject to occasional inspection to ensure the safety of both you and the girls.’

Fair enough, you admit. Better to give up a little privacy in this case, especially since most of the monster girls will be relatively new to your world. Wouldn’t want them taken advantage of.

You begin to fill out the form, thinking how you found yourself willing to attach yourself to a non-human in the first place...

So, who are you and how did you get here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)