More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

Where are you planning on going?

Spa Resort

After weighing all your options, you felt like a few days at a secluded spa resort was exactly what you need to get away from it all. Massages, poolside lounge, a sauna, and other treatments designed to make you feel relaxed and rejuvenated. You packed your bags and drove the three hours to the desert in order to be pampered for days. Parking your car, you enter the Rancho Desnudo. You check in and are shown to your room. You note that instead of a key card, they have you pick a 4-digit code to use to enter your room. The resort has a master code for cleaning staff to enter every room. This eliminates any reason for you to keep anything on you outside your room, which seems less stressful.

It's a fairly nice looking room, fully furnished and clean. You place your bags on the single bed and begin to get settled. You take off your shoes, socks, and pants. Since you're alone, you take off your shirt too, before sitting on the bed and contemplating your schedule. You notice that all treatments, massages, and the sauna requires you to be naked. The pool of course requires at least a swimsuit depending on if you're gonna swim or lounge, hit the bar or whatever.

Seeing the soft white robe hanging behind the door and eyeing your bags where your trunks are, you take off your underwear and decide what to do.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)