More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yournewbestfriend yournewbestfriend

Are you one of Paul's sons or one of his daughters?

Son

Sam's eyes slowly opened to the sight of leafy, green trees. He had fallen asleep in the car. He had jerked off right before his dad told him to pack up his entire life while he watched (read: no porn and no sex toys) and announced a plan to ship him and his siblings off to another anti-sex clinic. Now, it seems, they had arrived.

The car pulled through oak gates and under a large wood placard with the name "Camp Everwood" burned into the wood. They parked just inside, in front a brown building with a smaller wood sign above the door that read, "admissions." As Sam got out of the car, he looked around. The entrance in front of him was the only one accessible from the street. To the right and left of the building were large rock faces, easily 15 feet high. Looking at the top of the fence, he could see what could have been the foundation of a large log cabin through a chain link fence. This place was clearly made to keep people inside.

"This place looks like a prison, Dad!" Sam's brother Jeremy said. He had lagged behind a minute when he and their dad got out of the car, but had now caught up and was not happy about what he saw.

"I'm sure it be fun once you're inside, boys," Paul said. "The camp said that everyone who comes here has a good time and I'm sure you will too, but they have to take precautions. Everyone inside is the camp's responsibility..."

The "admissions" door opened and out walked an extremely tall man in a hand-made grey suit. "Mr. Archer! Welcome to Camp Everwood!" The man said warmly through a mild German accent. "And this must be Sam..." He grabbed and shook Sam's hand vigorously. "And Jeremy. Come in! Come in! I am director Magnus Vandersloot. I'm so glad you could make it on such short notice!"

Mr. Vandersloot held the door open and three men walked inside. "Mr. Archer, I want you to know that your wife and daughters already arrived and your girls are in good hands." Paul and Claudia drove the boys and girls up separately. In the past they found that having four compulsive masturbators in the car is just too hard to control. "Though I was not able to personally handle their intake procedure, but I have been informed that the girls took it all {coughs} well and are already going through orientation as we speak."

"Oh great!" Paul said, relieved. "Can I see the girls before I go? You know, just to say goodbye?"

The four men entered what looked like a hospital waiting room. Plastic-wrapped couches hugged either side of the room, paired with coffee tables sporting dog-eared magazines. A TV playing CNN was mounted on one wall. A blonde receptionist wearing dark blue scrubs sat at a desk behind a high counter, facing the opening to a short hallway to a pair of large, heavy-looking double doors.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Archer," Mr. Vandersloot stopped in the middle of the room to speak with the Archer men. "We do not allow patients to see anyone from outside the facility for the first 48 hours. And while you will be able to see any of your children after that point, we strongly advise keeping visits to a minimum, and only with the advance consent of the patient and their primary caregiver."

"Oh... Alright. That makes sense," Paul replied, realizing that he would not see his children for some time. "I guess that makes sense. Whatever it takes to help them get better."

"Do you have any questions before we check the boys in? Assuming you've filled out and brought the paperwork I sent you, this would be your last chance to back out..." Vandersloot turned to the boys and smiled. "And what about you guys, huh? Are you guys ready for a life-changing experience!?" He slapped Jeremy on the back. "I've been told your parents are admitting you against your wishes, but I promise that, by the end of your first day, you will be excited to be here." Vandersloot quickly winked at Sam.

"Yeah right," Jeremy said. All of a sudden he looked very shaken up. His eyes widened, bulging out of his skull. "This sucks... I'm not doing this..." His parents had gone too far this time, he thought. His brain was buzzing stressing static by the time he turned to run. There's no way he was going to waste his time doing this. He'd find another way to clean up his act, he told himself.

He made it about three steps when two burly men in light blue scrubs came through the double doors and descended on Jeremy. Each one took him by one arm, lifted him up, and carried him through the double doors.

Paul shook his head. Sam was freaking out... Which was making him kind of horny. "Oh fuck," he thought, "this is going to be the worst." Since he was pulled out of bed to come here, he was wearing basketball shorts and they didn't really contain his thick, 11-inch cock when it was flaccid.

"We try to keep orderlies out of sight during intake," Mr Vandersloot said, "but every once in a while we do get a runner. I'm sorry you had to see that." He raised an eyebrow when he turned to Sam and saw the reaction in his pants. "Everything's going to be alright, son. Let's get you squared away."

Paul gave Sam the paperwork and they said their goodbyes. "You can do this," Paul encouraged his son. They shook hands because... Well... His dad also noticed his reaction. Mr. Vandersloot escorted Mr. Archer back to his car. Sam knew he wouldn't have time to crank one out before the orderlies caught and carried him off so, terrified and horny, he took his paperwork to receptionist.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)