More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DarklordDarius DarklordDarius

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Someone else-Amelia Rea’Ver

"another day at Kingston High.."the bored voice of Amelia Rea'Ver said as she walked through the halls to her morning class she was always a sight to see for everyone in school with short dark purple hair,black eye liner,dark purple eye shadow,onyx eyes,light purple lipstick,fair skin,has a developed fit figure while wearing a see through white sleeveless T-shirt letting people see her black lace bra underneath,navy blue denim jean shorts,brown boots and a silver bracelet on her left wrist.

"why can't father just move somewhere more fun like New York or L.A?"Ameila said to no one she wasn't being rude you see Amelia Rea'Ver as the third child to Darius and Lauren Rea'Ver the big time defense developer's that have revolutionized technology to a new level this lead to Amelia changing school's often she had been going to Kingston for 3 month's and already got herself a reputation of respect from some of the strongest student's like Kimiko Xing,Stacey Khan and Kasumi Takagi she didn't try to make friends there was no point especially if her father wants to travel due to work again.

Amelia signed hearing the bell ring she was late for class great she rounded a corner leading to the stairs.

"moan".

Amelia stopped hearing a moan coming from the Principal's office which was on her way to class she shook her head and made to walk past the door.

"moan".

Again Amelia stopped hearing a moan she blushed lightly shaken her head.

"MOAN!".

Amelia looked towards the principal's door and noticed it was open slightly she quietly moved over and peaked inside to see a sight that surprised her.

The School Principal Bryce Melton was fucking a student on his desk the student was someone Amelia had never seen before but whoever it was was clearly not being blackmailed in to fucking the principal as she was riding his cock in lust.

"wh-what the hell?"Ameila thought not expecting to see this at all she watched as the principal pulled himself up and started to suck on the student's right breast Amelia heard the student's cries making her come to her sense's and quietly walked away deciding to get to her late class

Had she stayed she would have seen the student collapse of the principal with blood coming from her breast and the principal licking blood of his lips.

To Class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)