More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DarklordDarius DarklordDarius

To Class?

Sister's meet up

Amelia was about to reach her classroom when a door opened to her left she turned to look and saw her 2 sister's in an empty classroom.

The first sister has short jet black hair with 2 pink bangs framing her face,tanned skin,pink eyes,black eye liner,she had a slender figure which was hidden by the thick grey hoodie she wore forest camo pants and black combat boots this was Daphne Rea'Ver.

The second sister has long jet black hair going just past her shoulders,fair skin,brown eyes,black eye liner,faint lip gloss she had a well developed and athletic figure of the 3 wearing a white tank top,short black shorts,blue fingerless gloves,white socks and black and white sneaker's this was Zharra Rea'Ver.

"Ameila why are you trying to get to class? you know you have 2 free class's today"Daphne said and Amelia felt embarrassed she had forgot that when arriving something her 2 sister's seem to catch and shook their heads.

"so how's your day been so far?"Zharra asked as Amelia signed and entered the room.

"boring so far however I did catch the principal fucking a student in his office"Ameila replied which made Zharra roll her eyes.

"great so he's doing that to"Zharra muttered catching Amelia's attention.

what do you mean?"Ameila asked.

"I saw Mrs Hopkins fucking a male student in her classroom 20 minutes before school began"Daphne said remembering watching that though she found it odd that Mrs Hopkins kept kissing his neck.

"know that girl with dwarfism that hangs out with Hannah Vern I saw her getting fucked by that Goliath of a teacher Mr Sorcho he had her mumbling gibberish while he kissed at her neck"Zharra said.

The 3 sister's wondered if the staff was fucking the student's every day if so they wouldn't be joining in on that no way.

The bell rang and Zharra got up and left she had to meet up with Ayla,Miko,Mona and Hannah for cheerleading practice while Daphne went to the computer club leaving Amelia alone who signed and decided to go for a walk around school.

Who to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)