More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Teamx Teamx

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Someone else! Pete Ashton

Pete and Hannah Ashton did not regret leaving the big city for the quiet Midwestern town when they moved five years prior. . Pete, has been with the police . is well on his way to be chief of police in the future. Hannah wanted Pete to be somewhere with less crime and she got her wish. Besides the occasional drunk driver and shoplifter there wasn't much going on in their sleepy town. Hannah found a job teaching the 2nd grade and their daughter Becky saw her grades improve with the better school system and both parents saw a scholarship to a good college in her future.

Pete and Hannah got along great with their neighbors. The Ashtons and the Parkers would often spend weekends together watching football while Becky would babysit for the Kirks, their neighbors on the other side of the house.

Pete just started the night shift. Usually his challenge in working nights was to stay awake. Pete awaited the usual 130 am bar fight call that would usually happen on the weekend. Pete was sitting in his patrol car playing a game on his phone when a call came through the radio...

"Hey Pete....We got a call that a woman is being attacked in the CVS parking lot. Can you check it out?"

"I'm on it. Thanks Dispatch."

Pete hit the lights and made it to the parking lot in 6 minutes. He doesn't see anything out of the usual at first but he sees a figure sitting on a bench that was outside the store. It looked like it was a woman in her 20's. Her clothes were torn and she had a few bites marks on her. There was blood on her neck, arms, and face. What unnerved Pete was that she had the biggest smile on her face. Pete checked for a pulse and he barely found one. He radios for EMS while seeing if there was anything he could do for the wounds. Moments after calling for EMS Pete is contacted again by Dispatch.

"Hey Pete. We got a call for a domestic issue at 337 Central Ave." Immediately he pays attention due to the street name. "Hey Dispatch. I live at 335 Central. Those are the Parkers."

"Yes, we got a report of screaming and other loud noises."

Shit, Pete thought. He couldn't leave the parking lot until EMS showed up. Or should he risk it?

Check on neighbors or stay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)