More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Teamx Teamx

Check on neighbors or stay?

Stays with her.

As much as Pete wanted to go to his friend's house right away to see what was going on there he couldn't leave the woman here by herself. He didn't need a mark on his record and he wasn't sure if she was going to make it. Her breathing seemed weaker. After feeling like an eternity an ambulance shows up. Pete quickly fills them in on what he found and the EMS team find the woman has no pulse now. They load her up and start to perform CPR on her.

Pete knows there isn't anything else he can do for her. He radios Dispatch and informs them he's heading to Central to check out the Parker's. Pete gets in his car and heads off the opposite way of the ambulance.

With Pete speeding off in the other direction he is unable to see that the ambulance swerves and lands in a ditch. Minutes later a woman walks out of the vehicle with a blood stained mouth. Her eyes are glowing.

Pete reaches his neighborhood in ten minutes. He wonders if Hannah heard anything. He plans on stopping home to see her after checking the Parker's house. The Parker's house had lights on but there was no noise coming from inside. After getting no response by knocking Pete tried to call them on his cell phone. It went straight to voice mail. Pete went around and went to the side door. That door was open and Pete steps in.

"Bob? Stacy? Anyone here?"

No response. Pete walks around the house. There are some clothes scattered on the floor but is relieved not to find any blood or any signs of trauma. Knowing the Parkers for years, they would be the last couple he would think of having a domestic issue. . After taking another walk through the house and finding nothing he radios dispatch to inform them that no one is at the house.

"Hey Pete. We were just going to contact you. There's a report of a man covered in blood by the park on Main St. We're not able to get a hold of anyone else on duty now. Can you go check it out?"

"What the hell is happening here tonight. I haven't been this busy in months"

"Don't know. Might be a full moon or something."

"Ok Dispatch. I got it. Over"

Stop at home first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)