More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DarklordDarius DarklordDarius

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Someone Else- Dr Yumi Ling

Standing on a balcony in a hotel room was a young woman who was looking in to the streets of Kingston with a calculating eye.

The young woman has short neck length black hair,pale skin,onyx eyes and black eye shadow she has a slender yet developed figure with her measurements being B-83,W-46,H-87 she was wearing a full body black plug suit with a grey tactical belt and heeled shoes that hugged her figure nicely under a white knee length open lab coat,strapped to her right thigh was a holster with a strange injection gun (anyone who’s played Timesplitters future perfect knows what the injection gun looks like) and on her face was a pair of slim rectangular glasses This was Dr Yumi Ling a 28 year old Japanese scientist who was visiting Kingston for ‘science reasons’.

Dr Yumi Ling looked out towards the busy streets of Kingston deep in thought she had come here for a special reason and she knew if she did this the world would change forever and that had filled her with excitement at the thought.

"a new realm of possibilities will be opened after all"Yumi thought as she looked at a sealed case in her lab coat pocket inside was Yumi's prized creation that will change the world she wasn't going to use it on herself in fear it backfired so she was going to visit the hospital knowing it was the perfect place to begin.

"now lets go find our lucky lab rat"Yumi said with a smirk leaving her hotel room.

Several minutes later Yumi was outside getting in to the back seat of her Crysler joined by her escort who were very unique.

The escort's looked the same with short brown hair,fair skin,onyx eyes they had slim yet athletic figures with their measurement's being B-78,W-41,H-79 they were all wearing black leather full body bike suits while they eached had 45's strapped to their thigh's these unique things were clones of an enemy scientist of Yumi's who was found hanged in her home.

"serves her right for trying to ruin my future at least I used her clone's in good memory"Yumi thought with a smirk she gave them names somewhat just to throw off certain people.

"Alpha take us to Kingston Hospital"Yumi ordered and the clone nodded Yumi sat back and relaxed as they left the hotel garage followed by two more Crysler's a total of 11 clone's being her personal guard.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)