More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DarklordDarius DarklordDarius

What's next?

Looking for a lucky person

Arriving at the hospital Yumi walked in with 2 clone's while the other's waited outside and approached the receptionist.

"yes can I help you?"he asked looking intimidated by the clone's seeing them armed.

"yes you can I'm Dr Yumi Ling from Japan I heard your a little short staffed and would like to offer my help"Yumi replied however she frowned seeing the receptionist looking around for someone no doubt security she looked towards Alpha and nodded.

"I'll repeat myself one last time I'm here to help now let me through"Yumi said the receptionist was about to push his panic button when Alpha grabbed him he was about to scream when Alpha kissed him and the receptionist went in to a daze his cock going full erect as the clone pulled away from the kiss.

"welcome Dr Yumi Ling please take this no one will interfere with you"he said handing her a doctors card Yumi smiled and took it before leaving with one of the clone's while the receptionist looked dazed as Alpha removed her suit revealing her naked form and entered a nearby storage room with the receptionist.

With Yumi with clone Echo who walked through the empty hallway of the hospital.

"my upgrade to the clone's Succubus snare kissing the clone's puts them in an aroused daze making them easy to control while the clone gets to have sex to increase the strength temporarily"Yumi thought to herself in pride knowing she had made a great project that has helped her greatly in the past.

"now lets see who's lucky 1?"Yumi said with clone Echo following as they entered the backrooms seeing some rooms however they were empty she stopped however when someone crying walked past followed by another person soothing them curious she listened on their conversation.

"it's..its not fair why him...he did nothing wrong.."the crying woman said between cries while her companion hugged her.

"I know Stephanie...I know we will get the one's who did this I swear on my badge!"the other woman said Stephanie sobbed in to the hug.

"thank's Amy"Stephanie sobbed as they walked away.

"interesting?"Yumi thought deciding to head towards the room they left and entered seeing a sorry site a person in a full body bandages connected to a life support machine which was slowly getting weaker meaning the person was dying.

"oh wow your a sorry site to see"Yumi said seeing the person look at her weakly Yumi picked up the chart on his bed and looked at the information.

"Mr Bryce Melton Principal of Kingston High was beaten badly by a group in school and was rescued by several students who called 911 however injures are to severe and is likely going to die tonight..."Yumi read before smiling snd dropped the chart.

"Echo stay outside"Yumi ordered closing the blinds as the clone went outside standing guard while Yumi approached his bedside pulling out the case and opened it showing a syringe filled with strange red liquid Yumi then leaned down to Bryce's ear and whispered.

"it's your lucky day Mr Melton I'm going to save your life"Yumi said Bryce looked towards the voice his vision was blurry and couldn't make the person out but knew it was a woman.

Yumi moved away from Bryce and took the syringe in hand popping the protective cork from the needle and injected it in to Bryce's neck Yumi smiled pulling away and threw the now empty syringe in the trash along with the case as Bryce started shaking slightly his eyes wide open moving around frantically.

"I hope you survive Mr Melton"Yumi said leaving the room followed by Echo then a fully dressed Alpha and left the hospital and heading back to the hotel.

Later that Night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)