More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Someone Else - Kathryn Walker

Kathryn listened to the soothing buzz of the electric window opening as the car zipped down the barren roads. It had been a good evening, she was young carefree and didn’t give a fuck about who knew it. Kathryn’s auburn eyes glinted in the dull light as she eyed her beau’s best friend make out with the random slut he had picked up in the bar.

Though none of them was one hundred per cent sober Kathryn knew it was still foolish for them to drive. If it hadn’t been for the increasing reports of savage animal attacks and missing people in the area, she would have convinced the others to walk. A low orgasmic groan permeated the air as Jason slowly pushed the writhing slut down into the impressionable leather seat.

In the background, she could hear her partner becoming increasingly annoyed by the amorous noises filling the car. Kathryn eases her gaze away from the rearview mirror and back toward Max in time to catch him yelling at their passengers. Momentarily distracted Kathryn glanced back at the road in time to catch a figure running across the road, quickly pursued by another.

Instinctively Kathryn wrenched the wheel to the right narrowly avoiding the figure's purser before losing control of the car. An audible chorus of screams was followed by a loud crack as the world around her was plunged into an eerie silence…

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)