More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What Happens Next?

Darkness

Kathryn knew driving back from the bar was a risk out of all of them she had drank the least and even then it had been too much. Her head pounded as she lightly gripped the wheel, pain ran through Kathryn's body and she sighed in relief. The pain was a good sign, it meant she was alive at least for now. A ragged breath tumbled from her lips as her auburn eyes opened in time to see four shadowy figures move closer.

A wave of relief washed through her mind, as the thought of being rescued put her at ease. Though within seconds that calm turned to absolute terror as she felt a taloned hand grab her shoulder and pull her away from the steering wheel. Amy shuddered as she stared up into the blood-red predatory eyes of her apparent rescuer, the girl's tongue lapped at a set of razor-sharp fangs that peeked over her blood-spattered lips.

An internal scream echoed through her mind as the vampiric creature tore the door off its hinges. Kathryn felt the reassuring press of the belt torn from her body before she was tightly pulled against her tormentor's icy flesh. A low purr slid from the girl's lips as the icy chill of her breath sent erotic chills down her spine. An intense yet sensuous pain followed as the world faded to black around her...

What Happens To Kathryn?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)