More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What Happens Next?

Awoken

Kathryn’s head pounded as she slowly eased her head up and yelped as pain shot through her body. Streams of tears ran down her face as she tried to move again, on opening her eyes Kathryn was met with complete darkness. A chorus of obscenities fell from her terrified lips as she opened her eyes once more and let them accumulate in the darkness.

After what felt like an age, she could finally make out the familiar outline of the steering wheel before her. Another stream of callus words fell from her mouth at the realisation that the airbag had failed to deploy. Gradually she flexed her fingers, creating a series of movements throughout her body before easing herself upward.

On turning her head left to check on Max she felt a short sharp pain in her side. Kathryn cursed as she eased her eyes forward once more. In the distance moving toward the wrecked car she could make out the faint outlines of three figures, relief flooded through her mind and she allowed herself to relax.

Knowing that some sort of help was on the way she glanced up into the shattered mirror and noted that both Jason and the random were out cold but fine. Kathryn was more worried about Max, especially as the idiot had removed his safety belt before yelling at the horny idiots in the back.

Kathryn hoped that she’d be able to give he boyfriend a stern talking to after he recovered and the three perhaps four of them would laugh this off in the future. As the figures got closer to the car, the relief she had previously felt shifted into worry as Kathryn vaguely recognised the nearest one as the stranger who had run into the road moments before the crash.

Though something had changed as she no longer looked terrified, an air of confidence shone from her crimson-painted lips. Kathryn found herself becoming increasingly unnerved as the girl’s lips curled upward into a predatory grin. Kathryn noted how the girl's perfect alabaster flesh shone in the moonlit sky, her pitch hair framed a carnal yet beautiful visage.

An icy jolt ran through Kathryn’s battered body as she watched the group stride closer toward the ruined car. Her eyes ran over the blurry faces of two girls and a well-built guy sandwiched between them as she wondered what fate awaited her…

What Fate Awaits Kathryn?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)