More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DarklordDarius DarklordDarius

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Someone Else - Kasumi Takagi.

The town streets were busy as of late as several police cars were protecting an armoured black SUV with tinted out windows people were out seeing what the vehicle had that was so special among them was Bryce Melton who had just arrived in town 3 hours ago.

"what's going on?"Bryce asked as watched the convoy stop outside the hotel and three men with automatic weapons got out the SUV causing some panic as one went towards the hotel door while the other stood at each side of the red carpet outside the hotel acting as a barrier of sorts as the back SUV door opened and someone stepped out from where he was Bryce got to see who this was.

It was a young woman who had to be around 18 years old she had short neck length white hair with a purple fringe and 2 black bangs,fair skin,purple eyes with a strange purple eyeliner,she had a well developed and athletic figure with her measurement's being B-88,W-57,H-88, she was wearing a black open jacket with no shirt or bra underneath letting Bryce see some of her breasts with a black obi around her stomach underneath the jacket,black tight pants and black lace-up short boots in her hand was a long black object but Bryce had to guess it was probably a Katana he could see a small tattoo just above her breasts.

"what? no way is that Kasumi Takagi!"a person said in front of him making Bryce watch in shock knowing who she was.

"Kasumi Takagi the Yakuza Princess and Queen its said she's the only female amongst the Yakuza she's got 4 tattoo's to show how much respect she has amongst the crime syndicate though they don't like women officially joining Kasumi Takagi showed despite being young she was lethal and dangerous as she killed any and all who either questions her for being 1,a female Yakuza 2,weak and 3,trying to fuck her through shit way's I heard she gave someone a permanent sex change after he tried to spike her drink"Bryce thought wondering why Kasumi Takagi was here of all places as she walked in to the hotel.

Bryce seeing everything was quiet decided to walk away he had to begin his first day as school principal tomorrow and he wasn't that thrilled to be honest.

"especially the strange animal attacks lately"Bryce thought as he wondered What could be attacking everyone.

That night in the hotel private and secure penthouse Kasumi Takagi was seeing standing at the window with the lights out while in her 2 piece black underwear letting her tattoo's on her chest,stomach,left arm and back as she stared out the window her eyes narrowing as she walked away and in to bed to sleep.

(Will get back to this someday)

The next Morning?.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)