More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DarklordDarius DarklordDarius

The next Morning?.

School visit.

The local highschool was no fan of interruption's to school classes but today however was different students and teachers watched in shock as several people all wearing black and white suits 3 males and 3 females were escorting Kasumi Takagi through the school halls.

"no way is that the Yakuza?"a student whispered.

"shh quiet"another whispered.

"who's that in the middle?"another whispered.

"holy shit that's Kasumi Takagi"another whispered causing unrest among the students and teachers.

"the Yakuza Princess.."a student whispered.

"the Queen"a teacher whispered silently praying for safety.

"I hear she's killed 300 people"a student whispered.

"she's feared by the police and the JSDF"a student whispered.

"she's dangerous but she's really beautiful"another whispered.

"shh! you idiot don't say that out loud"another whispered as students parted the halls for their safety as they went up some stairs however everyone froze when Kasumi stopped and turned to look back at them her purple eyes watching them closely as the other Yakuza tensed in preparation.

"what is she doing?"a student whispered to Mona Lyn who followed her gaze.

"she's looking at Emi and Super Sue? Why?"Mona thought as Kasumi turned around and headed up the stairs with her escort.

"alright everyone get to your classroom's immediately"a teacher shouted as everyone did what was asked.

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"A scream from up the stairs made everyone jump in fear as panicked cries came from up the stairs.

"what was that?"Jessica asked as their friend came down from their stairs.

"someone call an ambulance quick!"Nightingale said as a teacher went to do just that.

"what happened Gale?"Emi asked.

"one of the rugby team tried to get close to Kasumi even said he was going to hit that tonight"Nightingale said as everyone looked at her in shock.

"they didn't?!"a student said.

"Kasumi didn't even hesitate one second the student is laughing the next thing his right ear was off no one saw her move"Nightingale said in awe but also fear as everyone looked shaken from what they've heard.

Elsewhere Kasumi and her escort reached the principal's office 2 escort's stood at each side of the door while the other 4 entered.

"um what's going on here?"Bryce asked as he watched 4 people enter his office 2 stood at each side of his desk while the other 2 stood at the door Bryce went to ask what was wrong here when he saw Kasumi Takagi enter his office.

"oh shit"Bryce thought as the door was closed behind her.

What's happening?.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)