More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnInfrequentAddict AnInfrequentAddict

What does Amy find upstairs?

Some private time

Having made some small talk with her quirky savour and excused herself, Amy walks into the en-suite of her room for the evening, and switches the shower on. She looks at her dishevelled self in the wall-length mirror opposite, sighs, and strips. Her perky pale tits drop and bounce from under her t-shirt. Mud-stained, soaked through jeans peel off to reveal smooth, toned legs. She stands back up in front of the mirror, the dishevelled look suddenly sexy in her nakedness, and smiles. Amy had always liked her body. She needed a distraction from tonight.

Her thumbs slip into her g-string and slide it down, gyrating her hips round for her own amusement. Teasing the reflection-audience of one with the slow reveal of her smooth nether-lips. Running her hand down from her chest to her mound, she gives her pussy a little slap and giggles. Turning into the shower steam, Amy jumps in, closes the door, and relaxes. She lift her head up, still smiling, closes her eyes, and lets the water fall over her aching muscles.

Amy's hands start to explore her wet, hot body. She hasn't been with a guy in months, and the longer she loses herself in the steam the more she craves some relief. She really shouldn't, she thinks. She's a guest in this home. She should probably hold off for tonight. But that errant thought quickly dissipates in the warmth of the shower when her hands find their way to her breasts. Slowly playing with them in the water, kneading them, circling and pinching the her little pink nipples. Her left hand slides it's way down to her taught ass-cheek, squeezes it then Amy gives herself a short, sharp spank. She opens her eyes at that. Face full of lust.

Sitting against the shower wall, Amy spreads her legs and slowly rubs up and down her wet slit. She shudders. Electric. Up and down. Up and down. Slow, tantalising pleasure. Resting on her clit for just a second. Slow circles. Back to her slit. Up and down. She's . Needs filled. Wants to plunge her fingers into her most intimate part. Amy moans and turns her head.

A dildo.

Laying in the corner of the shower. A large, purple dildo.

A moment later it's in Amy's hand.

Is it Sam's girlfriend's? Wife's? Sam's? Do other people live here?

At that moment, Amy couldn't care less.

She runs the head down her pussy lips, gets it slick with her juices, brings it to her mouth, touches just the tip of her tongue to it. God, she tastes divine.

It circles her clit awhile then slowly parts her lips.

Plunges deep.

Amy cums.

When Amy wakes up she...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)