More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Some one else : Cortney McElroy,, age 30

Strange things in happening with this small town of Kingston. Cortney, a beautiful woman of age 30, dirty blonde hair, and a mother of two elementary students now. Cortney is at work, serving customers at Buddy's BBQ. The T.v. in the far corner has the news on.

..............................News................................

The weather today will be cloudy, not much sunlight. Tomorrow, you can expect snow for your Christmas Eve plans.......Breaking News........This just in, it seems that the whole town of Paintrock has went silent, and theirs no sign of people out and about. The strange thing is their seems to be torn clothing laying about all over town, doors with claw Mark's, and blood stains within several of the houses, and stores. The FBI is investigating, but they've not found anything yet, and their seems to be nobody left in this small town, it's just a ghost town of what it was.

.......................................................................

"Paintrock, that's only about 20 miles from here" says a customer, in ear shot of Cortney."Bryce live near their, perhaps hell know something " thinks Cortney. On her break, Cortney sends Bryce a text. Bryce is also age 30, single, and Cortney's ex, but they have stayed friends over the years. Cortney doesn't get a response, her break ends, she goes back to work, time passes, and it's now 5:PM. She clocks out for the day, and heads home.

Her two kids are with their dads right now, , and so it's just her until Christmas. About 6:45 PM, she gets a response from Bryce.

What yhe response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)