More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

What yhe response?

No Clue

............................Text...............................

No clue, I just found out myself today, but if I hear anything, I'll let you know. And Nerry early Christmas Cortney, hope you have had a good holiday so far my friend.

....................................................................

"I guess I'll just not worry about it for now then" thinks Cortney, as she sends a reply, wishing him a Mery Christmas. . Cortney then thinks to herself, that they hadn't hung out in awhile, so she sends another text, this time asking if he wants to hangout, and catch up. After all she has nothing better to do, it's not long this time, that she gets a reply from Bryce. It says sure, do you want to come over, or meet somewhere . Cortney thinks and texts that shell come over in about an hour to two, that she has to get out of her work clothes, and get cleaned up before she heads over.

With the message sent, it's now 6:57 :PM , and she heads to her bedroom., she undresses, and get a bath ran out. Cortney steps into the tub, and lowers under the warm water , relaxing. She takes the soap bar, and starts washing, lathering up her body in suds, paying extra attention to her breasts, as a slight moan escapes her lips. Thoughts of the pass come into her head, thoughts of her and Bryce back in highschool. How happy they were, until she broke up with him in long run.

The memories turn sexual, even though they never actually had a physical relationship, not that Bryce wouldnt of minded if they would of. He respected the fact that she wanted to wait until marriage at the time, after all she grew up Christian. That changed a couple years after she turned 18, for she was married, and had Destiny, her first child, then divorced, after that marriage didnt matter to her. She dated around, her and Bryce got back together for a week later on, but then she went back to one of her exes and cheated on him. Cortney regrets that, for that is when Caryer, her second born came. Carter wasn't the one she was with child, but the one night stands.

But try as Cortney might, her thoughts at the moment return to Bryce , and the relationship they could of had.. after a couple more minutes of caressing her breasts. Cortney stops, coming to the realization that she should consider , if he is still interested in her that way that is. Giving them another go. She finishes up her bath, and with the intent on asking Bryce to get back together, one last time. Cortney puts on a tshirt, no bra, panties and Jean's.

And heads out at 7: 20 PM, itll take her about 25 more minutes to reach Bryce's house from hers. She text that she will be their around 8, and drives off.

Next up

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)