More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Time.Master Time.Master

Who wins?

Snark wins!

"Haha yes, I win," Snark said as his hand covered Blart's fist. "Knew you'd chose rock since your side is as dumb as them."

"Because papers are so much smarter," Blart grunted with frustration.

"Now who to chose, who to chose. You think your boy Trumpy would like a visit, maybe that secret KKK meeting down the street (being an omniscient demon had its perks), or how about a trip to Fox News. Just as Snark was about to snap his fingers, at the neighboring grocery store, something caught his eye. A middle-aged blonde in a tight top with the word 'bebe' written in rhinestones across her impressive chest while jeans hugged her average-sized ass. Her vanity clearly trying to cling onto any last semblance of her fading youth. The women's face looked on in disgust at the overweight attendant as he struggled to push a long line of carts. She gave a visible huff before strolling into the store with her nose held high. Although it was not her obvious sense of entitlement that caught Snark's attention, it was her lack of a mask. He smiled an evil grin, "I think we got a typical Karen who needs our special attention."Snark and Blart walked into the store and were immediately blasted by the sound of a loud screaming voice.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what to do. This is America and I can do whatever I want." Sure enough, the snob of a woman was already bitching out a few customers who had dared to approach her.

It was at that point a female store employee approached the yelling cunt, "Mam, I'm sorry but it's store policy to wear a mask. Although We do have extra ones available if you would like."

"Fuck off, I'm not wearing anything your fat ass gives me. I know my fucking rights, you socialist scum." the bitch said poking the women in the chest with every word.

"Kick her out! Kick her out!" a large black woman yelled from the watching customers as she held up a phone recording the confrontation.

The blonde bitch just looked at the women before saying, "Fuck off you Democratic ape," before flipping her the middle finger.

It was at that moment all time came to a screeching halt. "What do you think about my first target," Snark said turning to Blart with a smile.

"Go for it, she's a cunt," Blart responded.

Snark just turned back to the woman, looking slightly perturbed that the thought of humiliating this Conservative Racist bitch didn't annoy Blart. "I think it's time we give you your own custom mask," Snark said as he pulled off the entitled snob's jeans. Both Snark and Blart laughed at the middle-aged woman's choice in underwear. She had a skimpy white thong that said 'Princess' in rhinestones on the front. Her pale cellulite ass was divided by a tiny string that disappeared between her cheeks. "Maybe Princess here needs to be doing some squats," Snarks said giving her a hard spank.

Next, came her skimpy panties revealing a stubbly black bush that was well past needing a shave. "Ah, we got a bottle blonde here Blart. Typical Karen. And look at this it's her time of the month," Snark laughed giving the string that hung from her pussy a slight tug before proceeding to take off the woman's childish top and bra. The bitch's impressively sized chest was clearly the result of a shit boob job, as they looked like baseballs implanted on her chest. Her embarrassingly long nipples stood erect, as a slight belly told everyone she had yet to master working out from home.

"Now what," Blart asked looking at the frozen bitch, still flipping off the watching crowd, now completely naked except for her tennis shoes.

"Now we customize her mask," Snark said. He took the cunt's skimpy thong and whipped her ass with the small triangle part in front. When he was done he held the undergarment up to Blart showing off a dark brown streak of shit. The fat red demon cringed his nose in disgust, as he watched Snark skip away from the filthy bitch with her soiled panties in hand.

"Where are you going," Blart yelled after him.

"Oh, you don't think I'm done yet. I think everyone here needs to help with her mask since she was willing to put all their lives in danger," Snart said as he pulled down the jeans of a slightly pudgy middle-aged man. With one deep wipe, the blue demon swiped the thong into the man's hairy ass. After returning the man's clothing, Snark did the same thing with the attractive blonde bimbo standing next to him. Blart watched for the next half an hour as Snark wiped the ass of everyone in the store with the once pristine panties.

"Humans really need to work on their hygiene," Snark said as he held up the thong for Blart to see while plugging his nose with his other hand. The once white undergarment that covered the bitch's hairy pussy was now stained with shit marks ranging from green, to yellow, to brown.

The sight and smell was too much for Blart as he vomited a black tar-like substance into a nearby garbage can. "That smells worse than when Satan shoved my head up that Nazi girl's ass," Blart coughed.

"One final feature to her personalized mask, so she doesn't forget it next time," Snark laughed as he lined the filth covered thong with gorilla glue before placing it over the fake blonde's head. Covering her mouth and nose with the shitty front, as the word 'Princess' was printed upside down as her stylish mask design.

Snark stepped back and observed the rediculous looking woman, standing there naked with her middle finger up and shit covered thong on her head.

"Are we done, I want my turn," Blart whined.

"Something is not quite right, I feel she need something else for being such a raging bitch and trying to kill people," Snark said rubbing his chin. "Oh, I know." Before Blart could protest Snark was already back holding a bottle of hot sauce. Going up to the nake cunt, the blue demon pulled the string from her hairy pussy revealing the clean white tampon. Snark made sure the feminine product was dripping with firey hot sauce before shoving it back up her dusty cooch. Lastly, he grabbed the finger that was flipping the crowd off and coated that in the hot sauce as well before shoving that up her tight ass. "Alight now I think I'm ready."

"Finally," Blart said as both demons stepped back and time began to flow.

The bitchy Karen released a short high pitch scream from the sudden feeling of something up her butt, before starting to gag in disgust. "It's stuck! I can't get it off," she screamed between dry heaves, comically pulling at the foul thong mask. The crowd roared with laughter as everyone now had their phones out recording the cunt's misfortune.

"Oh my god, it burns," the blonde screamed as the hot sauce finally kicked in. She pulled on the string and held up what looked to be a bloody tampon to the disgusted onlookers. "Hot... Hot..Hooootttttt," she screamed while trying to fan her pussy and ass. The crowd laughed even harder at her little dance, as the bitchy woman looked around in panic. Her intensive breathing only gave her a better smell and taste of the shit custom mask. The burning became too much and she took off running in the direction of the milk aisle. Her fake tits bouncing and cellulite ass jiggling. She grabbed a gallon of milk before lying on her back with her legs in the air. The entitled bitch began pouring milk all over her burning pussy and asshole, fingering each hole to make sure the cool liquid relief reached all the way inside. The grocery store employees and customers were crying with laughter. Some were rolling around with laughter while others made sure to catch every second of the fake blonde's humiliation on their phones.

"Not bad, but watch what I go in-store," Blart said as he grabbed the watch with a wicked smile.

What's Blart got planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)