More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by minus12 minus12

What's Blart got planned?

Help an ally

Blart left the store and went to go help an ally of his named Emily Coleman. He teleported to Milwaukee and made himself only visible to her, Emily is an overweight black girl who was adopted by rich white parents at the age of 4 from Africa. Her mom is mayor of Milwaukee and an ex pro volleyball player while her dad is a brain surgeon. Emily is lesbian and hates conservatives and mainstream democrats, she is a passionate bernie and AOC supporter. Her mom is named Sophia Moreno and didn’t give Emily the family last name. She is a “democrat” mayor but only in disguise as she is an elitist who supports conservative agenda behind a mask. Emily was berated by her parents but worst of all by their daughter four years younger than her named Sadie Moreno. Everyday Sadie has bullied her adopted older sister Emily about being lesbian or being overweight while Sadie’s parents have spoiled her with gifts beyond imaginable. All the 200 million dollar will will is in Sadie’s name and she gets every gift imaginable.

Sadie represents everything Emily hates, she is extremely white privileged, skinny, in the blondest sorority, leader of the mean girl click, captain of the college volleyball team because of her famous mom and is the cheer captain. Emily despised Sadie all her life but could never do anything to get til Blarg contacted her knowing she needed help desperately.

Emily had been waiting for years for this and she could finally do it with Blart’s help. She smiled wickedly.

Emily and Blart discuss a plan

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)