More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What subject do you have first?

Skip to lunch

After an average, which is to say boring, morning the glorious beacon of hope and temporary relief which is the lunch period shines it's magnificent beams on a small portion of the student body.

You yourself walk into the cafeteria alongside a relatively small horde of other students, the group quickly dispersed as social cliques begin to fill up tables. You move past the tables and join the line forming at the counter where they serve the technically legal slop they call food.

A minute of patience and pretending the girl behind you drilling into your ass with her gaze doesn't exist later you finally get to the lunch lady. As you make choice out of the small selection you rather hypocritically look a her quite large breasts. They just seem to jiggle and sway with her every move an- "Doug?" her soft southern accent wakes you up as you dart your eyes up towards the young lunch lady "S-sorry Jane." you say bashfully. She just giggles and gives you a smirk that lets you know that she knew exactly what you were doing and that she didn't mind. "Just wanted to make sure you were still on earth." she presses a button on the cash register and looks at you "You're set to go."

You approach the land of tables and pause for a moment. Your few friends in this lunch period don't really know each other and subsequently don't sit at the same tables. So you quickly decide which of your friends will you be sitting with.

Who will you be spending the next period with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)