More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MooMoo MooMoo

What's next?

Skip to after school

You arrive at home at about 3 o'clock after a long day at school with not much happening, you had a test, ate lunch, did normal classwork and had some homework to do later tonight. Wanting to just take a break and relax a bit maybe read or watch some TV you are happy to be home, you grab your keys out of your backpack and unlock the front door. As you are coming in you announce that you're home and call out to anyone who might be there "Hey guys I'm home anyone else here?"

Hearing no reply besides the creek of the door you figure no one else is here yet and you have sometime to yourself which you don't normally get having two sisters, one of which always bullying you. Glad to get some alone time you lock the door behind you, set your backpack down near the door and head to the living room to watch some TV maybe you'll watch the new Game of Bones episode that you missed last night. After about an hour you finish your episode and are just in the middle of channel surfing trying to find something else to kill time you hear a knock at the door.

Knock, Knock

"I'm coming hold on!" you shout

Knock, Knock!

"I said I'm coming hold on a second!"

Your hand grasp the doorknob as you unlock it with your other hand and open it and come face to face with.....

who's home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)