More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MooMoo MooMoo

who's home?

Mom

Before your eyes is your Mother Jennifer, she is wearing a short black skirt her huge round milf ass practically pouring out, it is accompanied by her white blouse and black suit jacket, her buttons so low they expose her huge tits that pop into your face whether you want them to or not.

"Hey mom, how was work? you ask

"Ugh, you wouldn't believe the day I had today. It's been so stressful this week I'm so glad to be home and see my favorite son." She says fatigued as she comes through the doorway to give you a long tight hug, being a head taller than you your face gets smothered into her huge boobs. After the long warming hug where you nearly suffocate in her breast she releases you.

"God you don't know just how stressed I've been this week, this job really takes a toll on me mentally you know, I just don't know what to do." She says going to sit on the couch, putting her legs up onto the coffee table.

You hate seeing your mom so stressed she has always been an amazing mom and somehow managed to give you and your two sisters a comfortable life all on her own. "Maybe, well, maybe I could help you, is there anything I could do?" you say to her worryingly half hoping she won't take advantage of your kindly nature, while the other half hopes she takes advantage of you in every way she wants to.

Her eyes light up bright, no longer looking drained but fully perked up looking at you like a cat that has just found a mouse in the house.

"Oh god Marcus, you don't even know how much you could help me out right now, yes I could think of a lot of things you could do to help mommy out." She says giddily playing with her long brunette hair in anticipation.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)