More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MooMoo MooMoo

who's home?

Jessica

"Took your fucking time bitch boy!" Jessica howls pushing the door open and forcing herself past you

"Uhh....I'm sorry I came as fast as I could, I was in the livi......" You try to explain yourself but are cut off mid sentence

"Don't want to hear it loser just know to get off your fucking ass next time and get to the door asap! I'm not going to be waiting out there all day for your dumb ass to get up and let me in."

"What happened to your key anyway?" you manage to muster up the words to ask

"What? Don't even get me started, I don't need to explain myself to a pathetic little shit like you! I probably just left it at the party I went to last night idk it doesn't matter though just know when I knock on the door you better open it fast!"

Just wanting to get out of Jessica's way and not argue anymore you simply reply "Okay."

"Whatever!" She sighs

"Here why don't you have some fun with this!" She tosses her book bag onto your chest and walks off towards the stairs "I got so much fucking homework that needs to be done and I really can't be bothered with loser shit like that, so have fun bitch and make sure you don't make any mistakes." Her voice echos down to you as she ascends the stairs to her room

Completely humiliated you stand there book bag in hand and just think to yourself what a bitch your sister is to you, how she has always been like this and treated you like shit, for fucks sake you thought, you guys are siblings you should get along like how you and Zoe do but Jessica has never showed any interest of thinking as you than anything more than her personal toy to use. Although she had never done anything sexual to you in your life (thanks to your mothers rule about you being off limit until you were 18), she tortured you and bullied you in every other way so much so that you had grown to fear her and fear sticking up for yourself. You always hated that, feeling like some lowly shit that she had just stepped on but you were to afraid to confront her about it, maybe she was right maybe you were just some bitch loser, you sure felt like it. Holding back your tears of frustration you walk over to the kitchen table book bag in hand and get to work on her homework.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)