More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lifesfun lifesfun

What subject do you have first?

Skip to Work

Your day was pretty uneventful, aside from the occasional cat-call or girl bulge in your face. School passed by at nearly a stand-still, but eventually you found yourself hearing the 3PM bell ring; and the subsequent horde of students rush out of school with it. Today was Thursday, so you had work at your local FutaBucks, where you were a barista. You got the job a few months ago at the insistence of your mom, so that "You could properly save for when you went to college," but most of the money went towards video games and other day-to-day stuff.

As you walked in, your co-worker, Jen, saw you. "Hi Doug!"

"Hey Jen. How's it been so far?"

"Crazy busy. We've been having on and off rushes but it's been quiet for the past twenty minutes." You sighed, knowing that this usually meant an incoming wave of caffeine-starved teenagers, or, worse, businesspeople on their way to a late shift would be gracing the confines of your store soon.

Sure enough, within the hour of you putting on that wrinkly, coffee-crusted apron, you saw an oncoming wave preparing to enter the store. And she was at the front. Your skin turned a ghastly white, and a pit sank in your stomach.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)