More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheSpectator TheSpectator

What do you do?

Skip the story... The Sex Menu!

As requested, I will be adding all the sex chapters here UNCUT. This will feature every single sexual encounter with all the characters listed in the story...without the story. It'll be a modest list at first, but it will gradually grow as I come back and return to this menu. Until then, take what you want from it. Have it be laziness (no judgment from me) or just a quick crank (again, no judgment). I will be going by order but won't be adding the variants to the roaster. (i.e., cheating/not cheating on the different characters in the storyline.)


What else is included?

Quick character biographs and summaries of their backgrounds so you aren't just reading about an interaction about a completely random person. Since I've kind of rebuilding the characters to better fit this more put together version of the Tavern, I have to reimagine some of their original stories so it's more realistic, but that's far beyond the scope of this "menu". All you need to do is simply click on the name you are interested in and enjoy from there.

Which character do you want to explore?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)