More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

What are you Sissy or black stud

Sissy with his aunt

My aunt is a gorgeous woman, small of stature, maybe 5'2" at best and kind of petite, yet she surprisingly has a great ass that will push a sundress out on the backside and make you stop and stare. She's fit too. My uncle is a doctor and that's allowed her to live a life of ease and really take care of herself. Not to mention it afforded her the ability to purchase a set of nice new perky 36C tits. The kind that is big and clearly fake on her small frame, but not too overly obnoxious.

Yet somehow, with as sexy as she is, my uncle went ahead and fucked one of the nursing assistants from the hospital he works in. Needless to say my aunt lost her shit, filed for divorce, threw all of his shit out of the house and him to move into an apartment while they finalized everything.

It was their anniversary weekend now and my aunt and uncle had booked a week long cruise through the tropical paradise of the Caribbean about a year in advance. Clearly she was not going to be spending it with the cheating asshole, so she'd offered me the extra ticket for my senior gift. I had just recently finished high-school, a very lack luster period in my life. I wasn't bullied by any means, but I wasn't one of the cool kids either. I just went unnoticed, especially by girls. Not really their fault though. I'm pretty shy and small of stature like my aunt, about 5'9" and 150lbs. I also have shoulder length dirty blonde hair that I grew out during my join a band phase. I wanted to be a rock-star sophomore year and just never really cut it off after that.

"Alright, up we go!" My aunt said in her sweet, high pitched sing song of a voice as we climbed the gangplank onto the ship.

"I can't wait!" I said, echoing her enthusiasm as I followed behind her, stealing glances at her bubbly ass in the shapely black leggings she was wearing.

We wound our way through the massive labyrinth of a ship to the top deck. We had about an hour of dead time to kill on the ship while waiting for everyone to board before we were allowed to head to our rooms and get situated. We grabbed a seat at a table with one of those giant umbrellas and passed the time playing cards and people watching. The people who came a bit more prepared then us, were already dressed in their swimwear and gorgeous girls and guys were lounging by the pool tanning their hard bodies. The minutes seemed to crawl by, but finally, after what seemed like an eternity the captain gave an announcement, the first mate gave a safety briefing and the ship left port to a clamoring of cheers and applause.

"Stephen, let's go check out our room!" My aunt said emphatically, rising and grabbing her bags.

I nodded, grabbing mine and following her down into the ships bowels. We were on the second floor of rooms, two floors below the casinos, clubs and other entertainment venues.

You go inside of your room

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)