More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Demra Demra

What are you Sissy or black stud

Sissy (Chris)

It was early in the morning. I'd been up all night for the first time in a while. When I was younger I had always had trouble sleeping. Part of me wonders if thats why I only ever grew to be 5 foot 5.

I'd gotten over it with time, and when I had reached highschool, I had conquered it completely. When I was 17, I met a girl named Jessica. She had gorgeous, shoulder length red hair, and was actually only a little taller than me, as a lot of girls were by several inches at that point.

We'd hit it off, and started dating. It was good for a while. We cared about each other, and after a few months, we ended up having sex. At the time, I had thought it was amazing, but knowing what I know now, I can tell you that Jessica had hated it.

One thing I should probably also tell you, is that my cock has never been more than 4 inches long, fully erect. When I'm soft, you cant even see me through my underwear, and when we had had sex, I came in less than a minute.

After that day, Jessica didn't call or text me for nearly a week.

One day I caught sight of her talking to a group of her friends in the hallway at school. She was showing them her phone, and they were all staring at it wide eyed and giggling.

When one of her friends saw me, she tapped Jessica, and whispered in her ear. Hurredly Jess locked her phone and put it away.

"Um, hey babe." I said, feeling kind of nervous as the rest of her friends saw me and started giggling. One girl even rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah, um.. Chris. Can you come over to my house today? We need to talk about something, and you have to understand... Listen, just meet me at my house today okay. Give me about a half hour to get home and just come over. My door will be unlocked." She said to me, seeming distracted.

"Okay I-" I started to reply, but she had already turned to leave, rejoining her friends without another word.

Obviously, I was beginning to worry I'd upset her somehow, but, not knowing what I could do about it until after school, I headed for class.

What class do you have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)