More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enemabagred Enemabagred

What are you Sissy or black stud

Sissy’s filling

I was ass up head down when the blindfold was removed. As eyes adjusted I began to see what was in store for me. A huge 6 qt blue enema bag was hanging 6 feet above me, the tubing translucent but seemed larger than the standard tubing was slightly coiled around. Attached to the tubing was a master butt plug nozzle. A whopping 4 inch-diameter bulbous section itโ€™s narrowest just 1 inch. Once implanted it will seal.

The sir in charge made sure I was going to feel every asshole expanding moments as the oversized plug was inserted . Each millimeter of the huge plug slowly made its way inside me until the base closed around my tightly sealed asshole.

The bag was overfilled to the point that the suds from the castle soap slowly made their way down the sides of the over filled enema bag. The steam wisps from the hot water made it known that it was hot.

The clamp was opened and the hot viscous liquid shot into me causing instant cramps and a large anal orgasm followed. My cock strained to control its self , twitching wildly I almost came. As the waves of the anal orgasm lessened I felt another cramp building . More and more hot soapy liquid flowed into my anal cavity and lower colon ... then it happened . The orgasmic wave and cramp both hit at the exact same time. My spasms controlled my inner being as my cock and balls proceeded to empty. Large ropes of cum shot across my chest and splattered against my cheek. Opening my mouth I was able to fire the next squirts into my mouth. The fluid just keep on filling as the wave went away.

How much more

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)