More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

What are you Sissy or black stud

Sissy(Josh)

You are Josh a twenty years ago short feminine face white guy trying to break into the world of acting. You was at a talent relation place getting ready to meet your agent. He was an creepy ageing white guy trying to get you paidimg acting jobs. His name was Mark Jackson.

You walk into his office greeting his secretary then you went into his office. His office was fill up with his successful actors and actresses pictures. He sat in his office chair talking on his iPhone.

"Hello..." He stop you as he speak.

After two minutes he finish his called in hush whispers. Then said to you, "I got you a job."

"For real." I say happily.

"Yes. The part is a starring role next to an another male star. I hope you bring your A game Josh."

"Don't worry I will." You said back to him.

...

You stand outside of a manson wondering what the part were be. You knock on the door being let in by a Hispanic worker.

"Go into the living room that is will the shoot will be at." He said walking out.

You thank him then you walk into the living room looking around seeing lights, cameras, and the director sitting in his high chair. He sat talking to a black guy who was in a towel. He must have gotten out of the shower or something you thought to yourself.

You walk over to them seeing a table with bras, panties, thongs, skirts, and many different tops.

What is this? You ask

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)