More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Beast79 Beast79

Who will the book find?

Sirius Black

How do you apologize for making a mistake? Not just a mistake... but quite possibly the worlds biggest mistake. How do you apologize to your godson for ruining his life. How do you make amends? Sirius Black had spent the last two months wondering that very question. How do you? Since escaping Hogwarts and the British isles he'd had a lot of time on his hands. Not a day passed without that thought occurring to him, how do I make amends?

How do you make amends when your an ocean away living in the colonies under an assumed name? America was a very large country and quite easy to get lost in, especially when your a talented wizard who can transform into a lovable dog, American's seemed to love dogs. Two months of relatively clean living getting back into the peak of physical perfection. Sirius had traversed America from one side to the other, eyes peeled and mind open to anything that could be used to buy some of Harry's forgiveness.

Technically Harry had already given his forgiveness. He'd already absolved Sirius of his sins. But... that didn't make him feel any better. The guilt still ate at him. There was also the added ticking clock of Harry's impending birthday. The first he'd be able to do anything about since escaping his wrongful imprisonment. He'd missed all the other's locked away in Azkaban and now Harry was a man. All the things he was supposed to have done, the proper things and the improper things, skuppered due to being in jail for a crime he didn't commit.

So in need of amusement to take his mind of his brooding Sirius found himself inside a normal everyday Muggle book shop. Looking for something amusing for him and possibly something for Harry's impending birthday. He'd already acquired a small chest's worth of pornography both magical and muggle, everything a growing boy needed to slake his urges. Now he needed something big, something that say's 'Wow, I have the world's greatest Godfather and I should forgive him for fucking over my life'.

As he wondered the store Sirius felt something he hadn't expected. The tingle of powerful magic. And given where it tingled him he knew what type of magic it was. Sex Magic... Sirius contained his gleeful laughter to a small giggle and began hunting the store looking for the source of the feeling tickling his balls.

Not a minute later Sirius beheld the source, the book causing his tinglies. Picking it up and taking a quick peak at a few pages throughout the tome Sirius had to stifle a whoop. Staring at it with a wide grin Sirius could tell that this would truly make him 'The World's Greatest Godfather.' And make Harry The Ladies Man of Hogwarts.

There was just one problem.... How was he going to get it to Harry?

Harry gets his gift?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)