More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fantasy Fantasy

Whose role do you take on?

Simon Sinclair – A public school teacher who hates his job. (Fantasy)

Author's notes: I honestly can't exactly tell you what to expect from this branch. Born out of the need to have a side project to get the creative juices flowing for my main branch, this one feels weird even for me. If you've read my other stuff, you can expect some of the same. A character driven, fairly vanilla harem story. However, don't expect a whole lot of sexual content. There will be, of course, but I want to try some things, maybe even different narrative styles. I'll still work on the David Walker branch, but I'll also be updating this from time to time, and I don't think I'll be too long. It'll be a weird ride, and not in the wacky sense, but I hope those of you reading will get some enjoyment out of it.

To sum up: A slow, character driven, fairly vanilla harem story. Teacher-student relationships (with the main character being the teacher). A small focus on other male characters (mostly students). Some perspective changes to get into the minds of other characters.


Even if you can say that you found a job right after graduating university, you wouldn’t, by any stretch, call yourself lucky. No, things have been rough to put it lightly.

When it comes to family situation, it was just you and your dad. Yes, was. Your mom passed away when you were young and your father followed two years ago. He was a hardworking man, doing everything he could to pay for your university studies. His efforts made it impossible to tell him you didn’t want to be a teacher anymore, so you remained silent and gave it your all in your studies. On your second to last year, sickness took him away from you. You graduated as an English teacher as one last thanks to your dad for all he’d done for you. Problem is, you had to fall in debt yourself in order to pay for your last year of studies.

Now, as a 24 year-old teacher with absolutely no experience, it was urgent for you to find a job. You should say you were lucky to find one almost immediately, but truth is, you can’t honestly say it. You found a job in the only school in this side of town, an extremely poor public school in what’s without a doubt one of the most dangerous neighborhoods. High crime rates, dealings and shady businesses are an everyday occurrence here. Thrice now have you been mugged at knife point, yet thankfully only the first one ended in them taking anything from you since you now barely carry any cash and you switched to a stupidly old flip phone which absolutely no one gives a damn about.

You had to move out of your previous apartment and sell your dad's car to pay off some of the debts. You’re now renting a room in a small, rundown, two floor apartment complex that has a total of six rooms for rent, three on the first floor, three on the second. Your place is on the second floor on the far left, right next to the stairs. Room 201.

The place is small, of course, with only a small bathroom, a very simple kitchenette with an old stove and fridge, a tiny living room with an old brown loveseat, a wooden coffee table and a two door, two drawer cupboard with, believe it or not, a small CRT TV. The bedroom only has a single bed, a nightstand next to it and a built in closet opposite to the bed, though the room is big enough that you could get a bigger bed if you wanted to. The walls have a slightly torn cream-colored wall paper and the floor is covered with a discolored whitish rug. Two windows at the back of your place give you a good view of a greenless park while the one to the right of your door lets you see the road.

Not a nice place to live in, but it’s cheap. Word from a couple of neighbors is that the place is at least safe. They don’t know why, but it seems the place has never been robbed or anything, and while that’s reassuring, you’re not letting your guard down. You don’t have many valuables here, save for the laptop you use for work and a still working old game console hooked up to the tv.

Things don’t end there though.

What’s worse than this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)