More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who's story do you follow?

Sierra, 24: Long Time Criminal

Sierra had a trouble do start at life with her parents abandoning her to live with her aunt. The only father figure she had was the revolving boyfriends her Aunt Shirley had in the house every month or so. With no structure at home it was up to society to give her goals and dreams, but it failed too was it was poorly funded. The girl failed high school as she hung out with unsavory characters she called friends, but she did eventually get a diploma forged. Instead of ever getting a job, Sierra stuck to pretty crime with thievery being her biggest cash cow as she stole cars, from houses, pickpockets pedestrians, ran scams with her friends, everything in the book.

Sierra had a big web of criminal connections at her disposal to sell hot items, feed information to as well as get it from, and odd jobs that payed very well. Sometimes she just did things for fun; often she'd get drunk with her friends and commit arson or destroy public and private property. The girl was good at avoiding capture and had warrants our for her arrest for long periods of time, but she couldn't avoid them forever. Yes, a handful of times she'd been arrested and thrown in the local jail with drunks, hobos, and the hookers. Only once did she ever end up in a more serious prison where she spent a few months before getting out on good behavior...and sucking a few guys off.

Now she was in for some deep shit despite having nothing serious on her record. Two cops held the girl down as she was dragged into the little government office, she kicked and yelled the entire way there like a mad woman. "What the fuck! Get your hands off of me, I didn't do anything! Loosen your grip asshole, I'm a big girl. Don't be so ruff, I like it in the bedroom not when I'm dealing with a couple of PIGS!"

The two roughly through Sierra down into the chair and she was further restrained by thier tight grip on her shoulders. "Hello, Sierra Burnes?"

"Yeah, I didn't do nothin'! Your books are lyin'."

"No, I'm afraid they aren't Sierra. I have THE thickest file of criminal activity I've ever seen. This thing barely fits in my hand. And young lady, it's time that you are punished for all this. No jury or judge or lawyers for you missy."

"That doesn't sound fuckin' fair! What the hell are ya gonna do to me? Prison didn't fix me, I got out for bein' a good liddle girl. You failed me pal, the system is broken and should let its mistakes run free," she said her little sprach sternly and fell back in her chair, slumping and with her arms crossed, confident she was in the right.

"This is a new punishment we're going to try out. It will hopefully dieter most criminals from ever committing a crime again. You will be marked and monitored so the criminal psychologists and authorities can monitor you and your activities and behavior. Sierra, you won't be the only one, many, erhem, and women will be taking part in this experiment and study. Do we have your permission to follow through?"

Her response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)