More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Her response?

"Hell no!"

"Well too bad Ms Burnes, we don't need your consent. I just like to ask because I'm nice and it's much easier if they comply rather than having to toss them out on thier ass. Okay boys, take her to the lab and get her back on the street."

The men came on her and dragged her out of the office, "What the hell! What are you going to do to me?! You have no right to do this!"

"I'm sorry, you have no rights Ms Burnes. Good day."

Sierra was kicked about as the cops dragged her into another room where she was forcibly stripped down. The men dragged her to a table and slammed her, face down, on the surface where she gave them quite the struggle and a doctor was to sedate her for his examination. Afterward they hosed her down and cleaned her up before branding her with tattoos. A barcode on her ass to identify her in the database and symbol on her ink free shoulder for citizen identification of her situation. Next came the tracking chip which was implanted harmlessly into her heel. The chip slowly melts into the skin and makes itself impossible to remove without surgery. And after all that she finally began to feel the sedative wear off as she was once again dragged down the hall by the cops, only naked this time.

Outside of the building, Sierra was tossed onto the grass and left outside naked, "What the fuck?! You strip me and leave me out here, that's your experiment?! Fuck you, you bastards!" After screaming her head off, she realized that wasn't the best idea as she could attract attention. Sierra covered herself the best she could with her arms and hands and made her way to come foliage she could hide in. What was she to do now, she was to be naked for the rest of her life and unable to get any new clothes. She could go to her apartment and hatch a plan there or she could maybe talk to some of her friends and get some stolen digs, but that would mean telling them about her situation...

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)