More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

What happens on the weekend?

She was serious?

What a question to ask me. Would my friends bang her? God, what had gotten into her asking that question. Some small part of me was...curious. A bit more than curious actually. But...fuck...what had gotten into her?

***

It was a Wednesday like any other. Up, shower, breakfast, work...all the usual. I never thought for a moment that the evening would be anything but normal as well. I'd honestly kind of forgotten about the kinky question Jane had asked me on Saturday night, I had just shrugged it off as a bit of fantasy pillow talk.

As I am driving home I hear a text message come in. While at a stop light I take a quick look at my phone. The message was from my girlfriend.

Be quiet coming into the house. Come to the bedroom. Shhhh!

I stare at the message. An odd request. She had done the 'come to the bedroom' text before when she was feeling a little extra naughty, but never the request to be quiet. Why would she want me to be quiet? Why would she...? Just then her words from the weekend echo back in my mind. "I was just wondering if I decided to start cheating on you, how many of your friends do you think would fuck me?"

NO! No fucking way! She wouldn't! She wouldn't dare!

HONK!

I startle as the car behind me lays on their horn. I look ahead to see the light was green. I toss the phone onto the seat beside me and I speed off for home. The traffic, the lights, everything seems determined to slow me down. By the time I am turning onto my street I had cooled down a bit. I convince myself that I must have jumped to the wrong conclusion.

However, as I round the corner and see the gray Honda parked out in front of my house, my jealousy and curiosity flare up once more. Holy...fucking...shit! She was actually doing it!

I knew that car. I only knew one gray Honda that had a Millennium Falcon bumper sticker. Gary, that was Gary's car.

I park in behind his car and get out. I hurry to look into it just to be sure. Yeah, it was Gary's alright.

Of course she'd go for Gary first. The lowest of low hanging fruit.

I clench my fists. I was FAR more angry at Jane than I was Gary. He was a god damned sweet heart. I had known him since grade school. He was a hardcore geek and had severe social anxiety. The poor guy wasn't a bad looking man but his awkwardness and low self confidence had always kept him from getting the girls. As far as I knew he was still a virgin, much to his chagrin. He was to get laid. I had tried to help him a few times but it just never worked out.

Fuck, why'd she have to go for Gary. Easy pickens I guess.

I walk swiftly across my lawn and enter in through the front door. I do as she had asked and I am quiet about it. I slip my shoes off so that I could walk silently and I creep down the hallway toward our bedroom. I see the door ajar slightly and I can hear voices coming from the room. I sneak right up and peek through the space of the open door.

I don't see Gary but I do see my girlfriend. She wore ultra short cut offs and a skimpy tank top with no bra. Her jutting dark nipples made that clear. She was sitting on the bed facing in my direction. As I peek through she spots me, then quickly pretends as if she hadn't. I am tempted to just storm in there, but I decide to just spy in on the moment and see what was happening.

I hear Gary's voice, he was just on the other side of the door from me.

“Um...y-y-you're sure John said this was okay? That doesn't sound like him. Why wouldn't he tell me?”

My girlfriend smiles seductively. “I told you Gary, this was his idea. John is into all kinds of kinky shit you don't know about. We have a VERY open relationship and, well, he wanted me to do his good buddy Gary a favor. Trust me, we do this all the time. You...you like girls, don't you Gary?”

“Yes!” He sputters.

“And...” She traces a finger down her low cut tank top. “...you like me...don't you Gary?”

“Y-yes, of course I do.”

“Your not calling me a liar, are you Gary?” She hooks her finger at the bottom of her neck line and pulls the tank top down, revealing more of her cleavage.

“N-no, of course not.” Gary was defenseless against her feminine wiles. “Ummm.”

She grins, she knew she had him. She brings it back to the question she'd asked me on Saturday. “Well then Gary...would you fuck me?” She pops her lips and looks up at him with an erotic fire in her dark eyes.

I hear him move closer to her and I see his arm come into view.

“Yes.” He whispers. “Yes I will fuck you.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)