More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

Call Her Bluff

Gary goes to step toward her but she pushes him back. She looks right at me through the crack in the door and says. “That's one.”

I shake my head. What a cruel bitch! I was relieved on one hand, but on the other she had toyed with poor Gary just to check a name off of a list.

Confused Gary turns toward the door. I sigh and push it open to step in.

John! I...she...said...” He looked terrified, like I was about to beat him up or something.

I reach out and pat his shoulder. “It's good dude. She's right, we're into some kinky shit. Don't worry about it.”

She looks at me triumphantly. “That's one. That's one of your friends that would fuck me. No doubt about it.”

That little cock tease! She brings him this far then just stops! “You are unbelievable.” I say.

Gary's eyes keep darting toward the door, he could sense something was off here. “I...should go...”

I hold him by the shoulder and look at him nervously fidgeting. Then I look at my girlfriend sitting there smug as a queen bee. Watching from the door had been pretty exciting. Perhaps I had a latent voyeuristic fetish I didn't know about? The thought of Jane with another man...it was arousing. I decide right then to go all in on this little question of hers.

I look at her sitting on our bed. “You haven't proven anything.”

Her confident grin fades. “Huh?”

“Just because he said he'd fuck you doesn't mean he would.”

She shifts nervously. “Are you kidding? I got him all the way to the bedroom. He was about to put his hands on me.”

“Still not proof.” I grin a sly grin. “I'm not seeing proof. He could have backed out last second.”

Her eyes widen. “You're serious right now!”

I pat Gary's shoulder and nod toward her. “Go ahead buddy, she's all yours. She's on the pill so no need for a rubber.”

Gary being a virgin I wasn't worried about STD's or anything.

He smiles nervously. “Really? You're cool with this?”

“Yeah man, go for it.” I encourage him. “Fuck her. She's all yours.”

“Um...John, maybe we should talk about this?” Jane says softly.

“Nah, come on. You wanted to prove it...so prove it.” I give her a look daring her to be the one to chicken out.

She peers up into my eyes. We stare at each other without a word being spoken and yet so much communication taking place in that silence. I finally watch as the side of her mouth curls into a small naughty grin. She gives a little nod. This was actually happening!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)