More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

A New Phase

I fade into the background. I move a few things off a chair we had near the window and make myself comfortable. If I was going to let my girlfriend get fucked I was at least going to watch the show.

Gary takes a tentative step forward. My girlfriend laughs at his trepidation. “Come on, I won't bite. He he he...not much anyways.”

He takes another step forward. Jane reaches forward and grabs him by the waist of his khaki slacks and pulls him forward so that he was standing directly in front of her. Without missing a beat she unfastens and zips down his pants.

“Let's see what you're packing Gary.” She says.

She pulls down his pants and underwear, his already stiff erection springs up as the waistband of his shorts are pulled down over it.

“Oh!” Jane giggles. “Excited to see me? Ha ha ha!”

She wraps a hand around his cock and bites her bottom lip hungrily as she looks it over. “Mmmm, not bad baby, not bad.”

Seeing it in her hand I could tell he was a touch shorter than me and a fair bit thinner.

I then watch as my girlfriend...opens her mouth...licks her lips...leans in...and takes another man's cock into her mouth. I feel the blood rushing to my dick and the most incredible surge of arousal fill my mind and body.

“Ohhhh.” Gary moans.

“Mmmmm.” She looks up at him, her eyes alive with playful energy. Wrapping her lips most of the way down his shaft she slowly slurps up his length then suddenly releases him. Her tongue bats his swollen knob back and forth and up and down before she leans in and takes him in again. With smooth easy motions she starts to bob forward and back on his hard manhood.

“Ohhhhhh.” He moans again.

Gary stood like a mannequin. He barely moved a muscle. His arms were at his sides and his hands repeatedly grip and relax. He stared down at Jane in some sort of awed daze.

Forward and back she sucks and slurps his stiff meat with all the skill I knew she had. She would pause for long moments, I knew from experience her tongue was going wild on the inside. It would be dancing and flicking across his tip and tonguing his hole.

“Guhhhh!” Gary gasps. He swallows hard. His mouth was open and he panted in and out his heavy breaths.

“Mmmmmm.” My girlfriend hums as she begins to bob once more. This time she reaches up and begins squeezing and fondling Gary's nuts. Again, I knew that sensation well. She would tug them soon...yep, there it was. Jesus, watching this, knowing it was her, knowing how she felt but seeing her do it to another man...this was some next level shit! It felt like I was harder than I'd ever been in my life!

“Uhhhh...uhhhh...” Gary groans, his hands balled into white knuckled fists. Shit, was he about to nut already?

He surprises everyone by suddenly pulling away. His knob pops from Jane's mouth and points skyward. With a wild urgency he pushes her back onto the bed.

“Whooo!” She squeals. “Gary taking charge!”

With fast fumbling fingers he unfastens the buttons to her button fly cut offs. He roughly yanks them and her panties up just high enough to give him access to tight little honey pot.

“He he he!” She giggles. “Slow down dude, this isn't a race.”

Awkwardly he pokes into her a few times, not quite hitting the spot. My girlfriend was a sport about it. Her face twists and cringes but she waits for him to do his thing.

Finally he finds the slit. His slender dick slick with spit he slips right into her.

“Ohhhhhhhh!” He groans.

“Mmmmm, yeah, there ya go baby.” She nods.

With no poise or technique Gary starts huffing and humping on top of her. Her legs were still tight together thanks to the fact her shorts still sat around her upper thighs. The whole thing looked clumsy and uncomfortable. But I watch his cock plow into my Jane...fucking priceless.

“Guh...guhh...guhhhh...” He grunts as he thrusts into her with all he had.

“Ohhhh...mmmmm....” My girlfriend tries to make the best of it.

No more than a minute later...

“GUHHHHHHH!” Gary plows balls deep and I watch his ball sack tighten as he deposits his load into my girl. “Guhhh...guhhh...guhhhhhhh!” His whole body quakes.

It is all over in a moment. He is hunched over Jane taking in huge breaths and puffing them out.

She looks up at him with a big smile on her face. “My goodness! You must have really liked it!”

He blushes a bright pink. “Uh...sorry, uh...I was just excited.” He pulls out of her. I watch his gooey cock slip from her creampied pussy. It was fucking...beautiful! He bends down and pulls up his pants, scrambling to cover himself. “Sorry, sorry.” He stammers.

I get up and walk in behind him and clap him on the shoulder. “Hey, no problem my man. Did you enjoy yourself?”

He lets out a little laugh and nods. “Yes. Yes that was really...great. Thank you. Um...do I...do I owe you anything?”

Jane's eyes widen in horror and offense. Internally I am laughing my ass off. I decide to play it for laughs.

“Sure, we usually charge fifty. But for you buddy, twenty bucks.”

“Twenty bucks!” My girlfriend exclaims with indignation.

Gary just nods quickly and pulls a twenty from his wallet and hands it over. I take it and slip it into my pocket. I then lean in. “And hey, keep it a secret yeah?”

He nods. “Yeah sure.” He waves awkwardly toward Jane. “Um...bye...um...thank you.”

She rolls her eyes.

I pat his shoulder. “Okay, see yourself out. See you at poker tomorrow?”

He nods again. “Yeah sure...uh...thanks.”

I laugh. “It's good, now get outta here.”

“Yeah, yeah.” He scurries hurriedly from the room. I swing the door shut the moment he is out.

Turning on my girlfriend I charge her like a hunting tiger going in for the kill. I pounce on top of her, pinning her to the bed. I kiss her deeply and passionately.

“Mmmmm!” She moans. She presses her body up into mine.

Pulling back I begin tearing her clothes from her body. I am not gentle. I tug and wrench them from her in my wild frenzy.

She lets out a hot breath. “Oh fuck baby, yes!”

I soon have her naked. I shove her back down onto the mattress and spread her legs wide. I fish my straining cock from my pants, not even bothering to take them off, and I plow straight up her already fucked cunny. It was tight and hot and sloppy as fuck. Gary's cum providing ample lube for me. I slam into her full hilt.

“OHH!” She cries out. “FUCK YES!”

Pinning her arms to the bed I fuck her hard and rough. No foreplay, no warm up, just straight hard fucking.

“GAWWWWD!” She wails.

My face is only inches from hers. “You fuckin whore. I took money for your whore pussy you fuckin slut.”

“Ohhhhhnnnnghhh....” She moans. “Fuck...yes baby...fuckin yes baby. I'm your fuckin slut.”

“You're my fuckin whore, say it!” I hiss through clenched teeth.

“Yes...yesss...yesss....I'm your fuckin whore. You're my pimp daddy...yes!”

With everything I'd witnessed, with how hard I was going, and with the novelty of this ultra hot dirty talk I knew I wouldn't last long. That was okay though, neither did she.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! I pound her sloppy pussy with long, fast, powerful thrusts. Her big tits bounce up and down to my carnal onslaught.

Her legs wrap around me and her eyes widen. “GUHHHHH YESSSSS!” I feel her tighten and pulse around me as she hits her climax harder and faster than I had ever seen. “MMMMNNNGHHHH!!!”

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! I slam into even harder and faster. The wet squelchy farting sounds of her creampie being jackhammered by my hard cock fills the room.

As I push past the point of no return and near my own zenith of bliss I can only think of her sucking Gary's cock and of her beneath him and of her pussy getting fucked by him. I can't stop thinking about the fact his cock had been right here where mine was just minutes ago. That this was his jizm I was feeling spurting out around my shaft as I drove deep.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

I hit her with one last big thrust that rocks her body as I erupt deep inside of her.

“GRRUUHHHHHHHH!!!” I roar, in that moment I didn't give a fuck if the neighbors heard. “FUCK! GUHHHHHH!!!”

“Ohhhh yes, fuck yes, baby yes!” Jane writhes under me in the grips of her own sexual ecstasy.

My passion spent I collapse down on top of her. That had been the fastest but most intense fucks of our relationship.

“Ohhhhhhh baby. Ohhhhhhh wowww.” She sighs. Her hands slip in under my work shirt and she strokes my back.

Together we make our way to the head of the bed and just hold each other for a time. Both in the pleasant warmth of our afterglow.

I finally let out a long contented breath. “That was...amazing!”

She giggles. “Oh my god. I can't believe we did that! I can't believe I actually fucked Gary!” She then slaps my arm. “Ha ha ha ha! You asshole. Twenty bucks!?”

I chuckle. “Too much?”

She shakes her head in disbelief but she was all smiles. “Fuckin asshole.” She quips.

I stroke her long brown hair. We had no doubt entered into a new phase of our relationship. I kiss her forehead. “Well...there you go. That's one.” I then give her a devilish grin. “So...who's next?”

Who is next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)