More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What happens next?

She was much 'nicer' to him now

Ethan approached casually, tapping her in the shoulder to get her attention. She spun around, at first giving him a look of shock before her expression softened to one of familiarity.

"Hello, Clara. Remember me?" He confidently addressed her.

"Yeah! Yeah. I remember you. You're the guy that got arrested for harassing me. Ethan, right?" She was speaking in the most pleasant of tones, an utterly bizarre reaction to facing a former molester, "If you're out here, that means you got out, huh?"

"Yep, that's right. Thought I should see you as soon as I got out, so that we can clear up that 'misunderstanding'." He recalled how vehement she was on clarifying to the court that she did not invite him to touch her.

"Oh, yeah! That's right. I'm really sorry about that," Her eyes drooped into apology, her hand reaching out to touch the base of his chest, speaking rapidly while shaking her head, "I'm so sorry. I should have just said that I was just being friendly. I don't know what could have gotten into me. It was just a little playful love tapping. I'm so sorry."

"Not a problem, though I did lose a few precious years of my life in jail, you know?" Ethan faked an angry look.

"Yeah, that's a lot of lost time...." She paused to sigh, looking fairly guilty. When she looked back up at him, she got slightly more serious, "Look, I'll make it up to you. I'm just a dumb bitch with great tits and no amount of money in the world can pay you back, but I've got uses that can make up for it."

She suddenly pressed herself against his side, smushing her boobs against his arm, cradling it between her warm, soft cleavage. He felt the greatest sense of euphoria as she started to lead him away arm in arm. The mysterious red glow on his ring continued to spiral ominously as it performed one of its many sinister functions, one that projects his will and beliefs unto others. From the way Clara had responded to him and where she seemed to be taking him, it was clear that she had become what he had first thought her to be.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)