More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Robopoop Robopoop

What happens next?

Multiple apologies with her suckling lips

She led him down towards the parking lot where the whole incident went down years ago. It was where Ethan was yelled at by Clara and a few bystanders for being a perv. It was also where he was cuffed and stuffed into a patrol car to be sent away for a long, long time. It was dark by then, and the outdoor lot was quite spooky save for the sporadic dim lighting at each of its four corners. It was completely surrounded by hedges and dark walkways, making it look rather barren. As soon as they were by the trunk of her car, she gently pushes it back first against it. Then, like a wet dream come true, she unbuttons her shirt and pulls apart the fabric of her bikini top, giving him a full frontal view of an amazing pair of round tits with perky nipples. He could not stop gawking at them, as he had never witnessed any woman willingly strip off their top for him before.

"I should have done this instead." She gives them a playful wiggle to let them bounce in his face, "Just sit back and let me give you a nice pre apology something."

He watched her drop down into a squat before him, feeling excitement as he feels her fingers unzipping his pants. The sensation of her fingers reaching in to fish out his fully risen cock was nothing compared to the suction that slipped down his entire shaft afterward. The seal started pump in and out of his crotch, jacking him off in a steady hot rhythm and the pleasure he was feeling was indescribable. Looking down, he observed the magical vision of a hot woman's lips pumping his dick, eyes closed and mumbling 'mmphs' and 'mmm's muffled indecently past the sounds of wet suckling. Having never experienced this before, he did not last more than 10 pumps, bursting a huge load from his cock in heavy fevered grunts. She kept her seal tight as he emptied out until he could not spew any more. Popping out his meat, she slurped up a sticky stream that had managed to escape, evident that she had swallowed every last drop.

"Mmm, a nice big load. You've been holding out. So tasty." She purrs while lapping at the head, briefly slamming her sucking self in and out, "I'm such a slut for cum that tastes so good." She paused to giggle, "That was for getting bitchy when you touched my ass."

She pushes her cock hungry lips in again to start a new round. Ethan leaned back and let the best moment of his life continue, drowning out a groan from the consistent pleasure roulette in his crotch. He lasted longer this time, able to maintain a high for 5 minutes before feeling his cock explode again. He was thrusting his cumming dick into her willing mouth until he could not any more. She held still to let him fuck out every last shot of sperm, again downing it all in a display of shamelessness unlike the formerly sensible woman that she used to be.

"Ah.... That was for getting you arrested...." She gasped, reaching up a hand to stroke his still hardened dick, "God, sucking you off would have been so much easier than all that bull I pulled on you years ago. You have the perfect dick and it feels so good in my mouth!"

With that, she gave the shaft another long lick, which degenerated into more insistent sucking. Ethan scrutinized the look on her face as she serviced him a third time of her own volition. Her eyes were now gazing upward and her hands cupped around her tits as she worked every inch of his cock with diligence, the glint in her eye telling him that she was having the most intense of epiphanies. She was liking what she was tasting and what she was doing to him. She was liking in the giving and it gave her great satisfaction and delight to do so, to finally see how perfect he really was. She doubled her efforts to throating his cock just enough for him to start gasping moments before he shot out the third and final load in thigh shivering gratification, happily swallowing again and again until there was nothing left.

"Phew.... Oh, man...." She giggled again after popping out for the last time, "That was for not apologizing sooner.... Mmm, that's good."

"Looks like you came around after all. You really did want to suck me off, didn't you?" He goaded her arrogantly.

"Didn't know I wanted to so badly until I actually do it." She kissed the tip of his softening cock, "I was such a stupid bitch last time for not realizing."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)