More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by bornox bornox

What's next?

She tries to escape again

She knew she had to be fast in order to try and get away as the sheet seemed to react quickly when she tried to move before. She made a quick break to the right by kicking her legs over the side of the bed to which the bedspread reacted immediately by folding in on her from her left and right effectively cocooning her with lightning speed with her head still uncovered. She immediately began to struggle, but the bedspread would not budge in the slightest pinning her with her arms across her body. She knew she wasn't going to be able to move, but the bedspread began to ripple down her body from her shoulders to her fingertips in attempt to calm her down and get her to relax.

As she was starting to calm down and noticed that her bra and panties were hovering above her filled out to her shape surrounded by her hair brushes and some makeup floating on all sides of her. Suddenly they floated away and she felt herself rise up off of her bed and move into a seated position. Then sitting up the bedspread took flight and floated her over to her mirror. she looked at herself in the mirror and saw the different makeup items and the bra and panties as well as some other items of clothing standing around seemingly watching what would happen. All of her makeup then took to the air and her makeup brushes stood at the ready. She was ready for what could only be thought of as a makeover until her eyeliner wrote on the mirror "Just kidding" and all of the makeup fell back to the vanity but the brushes stayed in the air. The clothing around her seemed to look like they were jumping and in turn sent their curves bouncing. The bedspread at her feet started to creep up and expose her feet.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)