More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Is confronted by the living spray bottle, which squirts her bra and various other items in the room

Brittany held her hands on her hips as she felt the shorts coaxing her legs up and down. She contemplated what else she could do with the Manacite with a few items in her room, but as soon as she entered, she realized the living spray bottle was already ahead of her.

"Aww, you gotta be kidding!" Makeup, lotions, hairbrushes and accessories danced off of her vanity, and as the top two drawers opened themselves, she realized the bottle had sprayed the whole top of the piece. The bottle squirted into each drawer, and more of Brittany's beauty supplies poured out of one drawer as her bras started dancing out of the other.

"Stop! Stop spraying all this stuff!" Brittany plead, running over to the vanity as the bottom drawers opened. She swatted a lacy red bra from her face and knocked aside a bottle of lotion. Just as she tried to grab the spray bottle, it turned to her and spritzed her without hesitation. Brittany gasped, tripping over a low-flying bra and falling onto her bed. Just as she tried to stand up again, her bra unclasped. She tried to hold the cups against her tits, fighting with her underwear as it seemed to become strong enough to lift her off the bed.

Then her bedspread began wriggling and flapping under her; the manacite solution that hit her skin had come off on her bedspread.

As she tried to get off, the edge of the thick blanket rose up like a wave and tossed her back to the center. She finally let go of her black satin bra, which took the opportunity to slide off her shoulders to join its ghostly sisters in the air. Brittany watched in awe as the bands and cups of each faithfully filled to her supple shape, joined now by her panties and stockings from the other drawers in her vanity.

She thought about making a break for it...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)