More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Moot Moot

Where does Jessica start?

She asks Tourist Information for help

Jessica had no luck with the file at all, she'd it over and over and couldn't find a single piece of intel on those missing people. She turned to Google, but there wasn't anything in relation to the missing persons list on the file. She tried looking for any news articles about it but she couldn't find any, not even from her own company.

Jessica slammed her laptop down in frustration and packed it into her handbag. She put on a brown trench coat and walked down to the hotel's front entrance. As she walked out of the elevator, Jessica spotted a tourist information desk next to the reception. She swiftly made her way over to the desk, her heels clacking on the marble floor.

The woman at the desk was young and had brunette hair tied into a bun, she smiled as Jessica approached her. "Hi ma'am, enjoying your stay so far?" She asked friendly. "I've only been here for half an hour, but I guess it's been fine." Jessica responded with an attitude. "Oh, well that's a good point, what can I help you with?" The woman asked, her friendly tone had dropped slightly as she changed the subject.

Jessica had already got an act lined up for what she was gonna ask. "Well, the reason I'm here is because, you see my sister moved here a year ago, and she went silent about 3 months ago. No communication with us at all, so I'm worried sick and have come to find her, do you know of any missing people in the area?" Jessica faked a sad and voice in an attempt to get the woman to give something away.

The woman looked at Jessica with synpathy for a moment, until her brain suddenly recognised who Jessica was. The woman had wanted to see Jessica cancelled for a while, with all her controversial tweets about mentally challenged people. The woman knew Jessica was lying to get info, it was something a reporter like Jessica is trained to do.

The woman still kept her sympathetic tone and posture. "Oh my, that's so terrible! I mean, Pinesdale is a great place and I usually reccomend places of entertainment rather than places people are likely go missing." The woman explained with her sympathetic tone, she already had an idea of where to send Jessica. "That being said, I've heard people talk about MC Avenue, a neighbourhood in Pinesdale that is known for it's, 'misbehavers'." The woman told Jessica, who had started taking notes.

"That's brilliant thank you so much! Could I get an address?" Jessica asked. The woman was very happy to oblige, she pulled out one of the Pinesdale maps on display and drew a route to the neighbourhood. "There you go, I hope you find your sister and good luck!" The woman waved at Jessica as she quickly strutted away.

Once Jessica had left the building the woman smiled evilly. "That bitch has no idea what she's in for, I'll bet she stupidly walks right in there! Hahahaha!" She laughed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)