More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by poison ink poison ink

How does she react?

She's understandably upset

Sam jumps up off the bed in a panic, causing her new ten inch shaft to bounce wildly in front of her. Her voice sounds panicky as she yanks down her panties and repeats, "What the fuck is this? Why do I have a cock?" The veiny monster and the pair of hefty balls that swung underneath were both hairless, just as she had always kept her bikini area. Her slender fingers push the heavy sack aside and with her eyes going wide as she feels behind it. She looks to you in shock as she says, "My pussy is gone too! Look!"

She does her best to lift her cock and balls out of the way to let you see that her slit is missing but all you can focus on is the bizarre sight of her massive new equipment and how it clashed with her slender feminine body. Her new shaft is nearly as thick as her forearm and each swollen nut is the size of one of her fists, making it difficult for her to even hold them in her fingers.

"What am I going to do, Babe?" She tries pulling her panties back up but only succeeds in tucking her balls into the small underwear. She grabs her thick cock by the base and shakes it at me. "This thing is massive! How am I going to hide it?"

You've been speechless until now, but as she stares at you with her huge erection in her hand, you know you have to say something...

What do you suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)