More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ShyExposure ShyExposure

What's next?

She's there to drive her parents who are going on a trip

"Thank you again for driving us," my mom told me. It was nice of her to thank me, but I was just thankful that I was allowed to use her car. My used car was not very pretty to look at.

My mom and my step-dad were going on a trip and my step-brother Rob was not available to drop them off. While my parents were tech-savvy, they did not want to use a driving service like Uber and had insisted that I come to drop them off.

"How long are you guys going to be away again?" I asked.

My step-dad chuckled from the back seat. "Are you planning to throw some sort of college party at the house while we're gone, Erica?"

"W-What? Nooo!" I stuttered in response, blushing.

"Too bad," he continued. "You should have."

"Stop it," my mom interjected. Thankfully, we were almost at the airport. I followed the signs for the departures and made my way to the proper terminal.

"Pull into long-term parking," my dad advised.

"Why?" I asked. "I can't afford that."

"We'll cover the costs, dear," my mom reassured me. Following their instructions, I navigated into the parking structure and found a parking space. My dad started unloading luggage from the trunk while my mom took the car keys and put them in her purse. "Come on Erica, we'll miss our flight."

"Our flight?" I asked as my mom guided me away from the car.

"Yes, of course," my mom gushed. "It was meant to be a surprise! Everything's set, but we have to hurry!"

"Mom! Dad!" I heard my step-brother's voice calling to us from the security checkpoint. My mom waved back at him.

"Hurry up and get the luggage checked in," my mom told my dad.

"Mom!" I spoke up trying to get her attention. "A trip sounds great, but I have to think about school. I'm not even packed!"

What answer does mom give to have Erica come along?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)