More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jimbobstar jimbobstar

Who do we start with?

Shawn Crowe- Infected

Shawn Crowe was not someone for early morning rises, far from it. So when the morning sunlight hit his face, waking him up, he didn't care for it. He hated the way his bed was positioned in the only available corner of his room.

Yawning and rubbing his eyes, he suddenly felt an excruciating pain run through his body. Like a million razors shredding his insides, the pain was intense. Is this what people say when they talk about there being a first for everything? Well, he was sure experiencing it now.

Crawling to the foot long mirror by the doorway, he was surprised to find himself without clothes. Pushing the questions that undoubtedly arisen because of that, he found his vision falling on a puss filled scratch on his arm. Scenes from last night replayed themselves as he remembered what happened.

With tremors running through his body, and aches to match, Shawn clutched his midsection feebly as he drifted in and out of consciousness. This was all while still thinking back on last night....


12 Hours Earlier

"Ahh Shit!" Flinging the mouse in his hand, Shawn grew angry with his teammates' actions. "Bloody rookie..." Curling his lips, he stood up from his PC; a break was needed right about now.

*Growl---* Shawn rubbed his belly thoughtfully before staring out his window.

Thankfully, his house was next to a mini-mart so the journey wasn't far. His belly always made sure he had frequent breaks.

It was still late at night as he exited his rather cramped room, he liked it that way though, because it afforded him some privacy; it was the furthest away from his parents also.

Finding his parents both sleeping, he tip toed till he made it to the front door. Opening the front door, the cool air caressed his skin, rejuvenating his weary body. With a spring in his step, he crossed the short distance to the still open mini-mart.

The worker on shift was a close friend of his family, they had been around with their family for barbecues on occasion. Joe Cromlech was his name. He was a few years older than Shawn, but that didn't stop them from hanging out on the odd game night. Shawn saw him pretty often, as he lived 3 doors down, their house a quaint little cottage.

"Hey Joe." Shawn greeted perfunctorily.

"...Oh, hey Shawn." Joe cracked a sleepy eye when he saw who it was.

Both didn't bother to make further conversation. There was a tacit understanding between the two that when one was tired not to bother the other. It suited them well, so it turned into a sort of thing.

Grabbing his snacks, Shawn said goodbye to Joe as he paid, that just afforded him a careless wave in return. Grunting his slight annoyance, Shawn exited the mart to make his way back home.

Crossing the hundred meters, Shawn felt the back of his neck break out in goosebumps. Looking around wearily, he spotted a hunched figure by some trash cans adjacent to the store.

"Of all the places for a bum to b-" Before he could finish his words the silhouetted figure grew larger in size. Shawn couldn't move or say anything; abruptly a sharp pain assaulted him out of nowhere.

Was god punishing him for his lack of social niceties? Immense pain nipped that weakness in the bud as anger consumed him.

"What the fuck man!" Screaming out, Shawn recoiled as he saw the figure run off into the bushes to the side. Seconds later, there was only the sound of heavy breathing and night life.

Taking stock of his injuries, it looked to be only a bite. But these things could become infected so he should see a doctor. A bottle of peroxide would do the trick for tonight.

Helplessly, Shawn gaped at his food strewn all over the ground. They were all but destroyed now and proved un-salvageable. Almost in tears, he rushed home before administering first aid. Curiously, after everything that had transpired, he felt oddly fatigued. Soon, enough he passed out on his bedroom floor.

That's what brought him to his current dilemma.


-Present-

Awakening from his semi lucid state, Shawn found the painful sensation passing. It was all too soon he found feeling returning to his body. Rising to his feet, he was amazed by what he saw in his mirror.

"Sweet mother of fucks...."

Now, he was not one to exercise but he liked to keep in normal shape. Still, he had what many would call a gamer body: not really tall, bit of love handles and slight man boobs. The only thing he was kind of proud of was his 6-inch cock unflaccid.

Seeing his body now, he juggled the idea of possession. Gone was last night's Shawn, replaced by this demonic looking hunk. Growing to be over 6 foot now, with muscles stacked on muscles, his body screamed primal perfection in the most perverse way. A slight reddish hue pulsed underneath his pearly skin, hypnotizing any and all onlookers. The cock that had made him so proud before had grown into something that he didn't want to conceptualize. The thing looked like a form of its own; turgid and full of scales. With a thought, the thing moved into action, smacking the cap of his knee; it was almost 12 inches now and wasn't even hard.

Ogling his new form, a new desire was brewing unabated. It was becoming something fierce. Like water bubbling over a pot, Shawn felt his body heat up in the need to procreate.

Spreading his arms and looking at his body, Shawn couldn't help but mutter out, "God... What on earth is happening in me?" Gazing at his door, he wasn't sure what to do...

Sneak out the window or try the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)