More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Whose story will we follow?

Shanquella Robertson (25, F)

There was this young lady by the name of Shanquella Robertson, a beautiful dark skin girl with the most sexiest looking body that you have ever seen that owens a business in doing women's hair. She also has three girlfriends named Daejhanea, Winter and Alyssa as they all new each other since they were young. The friends however, also knew that Shanquella was making a lot of money with that business that she had, and was a successful millionare in that business of hers.

However, there is one thing and one thing only that the girls knew that Shanquella loved doing, and that is her sleeping in bed naked as the day she was born. There is numerous of times that all three girls have walked into Shanquella's room as she would sleep with the covers off, leaving the girls to view her gorgeus looking bare body, as Shanquella had woken up on mornings, seeing all three of her friends standing there, and would greet them with a smile, while saying "good morning girls," as they replied with, "good morning Shanquella," as she had gotten out of bed and put on her robe, as it was the norm for her friends, or one of them to have seen Shanquella sleeping naked in bed like that all the time.

The girls Dejhanae, Winter and Alyssa wanted to come up with a bet to get Shanquella to lose all her clothes, knowing that Shanquella sleeping in the bed wouldn't have been the only thing that she would be doing naked.

What Bet do the three girls have for Shanquella?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)