More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

Select a character

Shanks

Shanks is a mighty half-orc mercenary currently employed by Hunk as a body guard / extra security.

She looks and acts tough, but has a secretly cute and weak side to her that she struggles oh-so-hard to hide.

'Shanks' is just a nickname she came up with to sound tough. Her real name is Gertrude (named after her sweet, caring grandma), and one that she is very shy and embarrassed to reveal (her name got her picked on a lot as a child). She also goes by 'Gertie' to her close friends.

Her appearance:

Shanks is green skinned, 6' 8", and absolutely shredded!

Her black hair hangs loose about her shoulders, and she wears battle-scarred armor with an incredibly ample breast plate.

She looks incredibly imposing, but has a secret side to her: she's actually flat chested, but tries to hide the fact with a giant, oversized breastplate.

She also has a very girly side she only shows to her lovers, specifically the heart-shaped bush she keeps expertly groomed and dyed pink.

Her personality:

Shanks is a tough lady who got that way thanks to a crummy time growing up. Her parents loved her, but as a child she was the runt of the village and constantly picked on by the bigger kids. She's also always been a bit of a bed-wetter (the two issues are probably related) since she was very young.

As a teenager, she eventually outgrew everyone else, except in two humiliating ways, one physical, the other mental. Her breasts are non-existent. It's an issue that eats away at the mighty mercenary and has caused her to re-double her efforts to be as muscular and intimidating as possible. That commitment to exercise, along with her body image issues, might also go a long way towards explaining why she still has the (extremely rare) problem of occasionally wetting herself.

Her lack of self-confidence in the chestal region has also lead her to over-compensate in the most of ways. She pads her bra to the and wears the biggest, boobiest armor she can find to try to impress.

Her gruff and abrasive nature means she has an incredibly tough time making friends or getting intimate with people, but if she ever finds Mr or Miss Right, they'll find she has an incredibly sweet and soft (and maybe just a little leaky) side underneath her scary exterior.

Her clothes and gear:

Shanks wears an intimidating, but incredibly poorly maintained set of armor. Why, one or two fateful blows could easily destroy the whole thing, if she isn't careful...

Underneath her armor and outerwear, the mighty half-orc likes to wear cute things that make her feel girly and sexy, n-not that anyone but her will ever get to see them of course!

Her top is very mundane, she wears a plain simple camisole over her flat chest, but the rest are a different story. Shanks wears what she calls 'pretty panties', an adorable pair of pink boyshorts with the word 'cutie' written on the butt in gold glittery letters.

On her feet, she wears adorable pink and white striped socks.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)