More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by edwards21 edwards21

How does this go for Alex?

...Shall make you free.

Sherry was moaning her head off as Pat plowed into her from behind. Neither of them noticed Alex stepping into the room and watching, since they were facing away. Pat’s nicer-than-expected ass was hypnotizing, moving and shaking in the same rhythm as Sherry’s bouncing breasts. And of course the redhead looked amazing as always. From what Alex could see from her angle, she was gripping the sheets as Pat rammed into her, her eyes shut and her tongue hanging from her mouth.

Emily looked mostly sated, off to the side. She was sitting in a row of chairs set up next to the bed for what seemed to be exactly this purpose, watching the proceedings. She gave Alex a once over, and patted the chair next to her.

Alex sighed loudly enough to get Pat’s attention. He turned his head to face her, still fucking Sherry.

“Hey,” he breathed. He sounded more tired than surprised.

“Hey Pat,” Alex replied, trying very hard to sound nonchalant. “Having fun?”

“Oh yeah!” he replied, a grin on his face. He gave Sherry’s ass a little slap, earning another yelp. “Thanks for hooking us up! I owe you one.”

Right. Alex never told Sherry not to tell Pat about any of this. She just told her to fuck him until he passed out, which she was doing very admirably. On the other hand… wait, why wasn’t he surprised? What’s going on?

“Any time,” Alex replied. Now she was just plain confused.

Alex took the seat next to Emily. The Asian girl wrapped Alex’s arm up in her own. “God, your brother is such a cutie,” Emily whispered in her ear. “You’re so lucky, you get to go home with him every night. I only fucked him, like four times.”

Alex was now completely lost. She was completely at a loss for how to react.

“Cat got your tongue?” Emily asked.

“Sorry, just distracted,” Alex lied. “They’re hypnotic.”

“I know! They’re so fucking hot. They’ve been at it for hours. What did you say to Sherry to get her to stop playing the field?”

Alex tried to keep a straight face, but she was getting close to full on panic mode. “I told her she could have me for a day,” she replied.

“Huh. I didn’t take you for the submissive type.” Emily gave Alex a once over with her eyes.

“I’m not,” Alex breathed. She couldn’t take her eyes off of Pat and Sherry fucking. Alex wanted to tackle them both and get herself fucked until she died of exhaustion, but she held herself back, though it took every bit of self-control she had to do so. “I just really wanted to get them together. Didn’t you tell me that fucking Sherry was a rite of passage?”

Emily giggled, squeezing Alex’s hand. Why did she feel like Fredo in The Godfather Part II?

“You know, I tried to get in there,” Emily said. “I haven’t had Pat’s dick in me since he got here.” Emily smiled. “Apparently you let Sherry have a stranglehold on his cock. I had to sit on his face just to get with him, thank goodness he has a nice tongue.” She sighed, her free hand playing with her own nipple. “Why didn’t you join in sooner? We’ve been waiting for you.”

What? WHAT!? How… huh? Even Pat? No, that didn’t make any sense… what was going on here?

Alex just stared into space. None of this was how she was expecting.

“Hello, Earth to Alex.”

Alex kept looking at Pat and Sherry as the redhead moaned her way into a big orgasm. Alex almost came herself watching the redhead explode. She watched her shake and shudder, her brother’s cock never stopping inside of her, his own orgasm apparently far away. Sherry flopped off of his dick, landing on the bed face first. “Oh, God,” she moaned.

Pat turned over, putting himself on his back next to her. He looked happy, and his cock looked absolutely amazing. Once again, Alex had to stop herself from diving on to the bed and joining them.

Of course, Sherry didn’t let it get that far. “I’m not done with you yet,” she groaned, a predatory smile on her face. Alex never met anyone who could swap between prim and proper aristocrat to wanton fuckslut so rapidly. She languidly pulled her body on top of Pat’s taking his face in her hand, kissing and licking his chin and neck. With her other hand, she reached down for Pat’s cock and lowered her pussy back down on to it. No more than fifteen seconds had passed, and they were already fucking again.

“You didn’t tell me you were inviting Pat,” Alex squeaked. At this point, she might as well confess everything. “I got freaked out. Jealous. We had a fight earlier, I thought if he saw me it’d get worse, he’d run away. I wanted him distracted, so I asked Sherry to work her magic on him. I’m so, so sorry.”

Pat groaned. “Yeah, this felt like one of your hare-brained schemes.”

Alex was actually startled. With his silence, she’d somehow not really sank in that he was in the room. That her brother was there. She had no plan. No play. No direction to go. She was just baffled and stuck.

Emily rolled her eyes. “Pat was right. You can be pretty dumb sometimes, can’t you?”

Alex just nodded. She never wanted to take her eyes off of Pat and Sherry. They looked completely magical together. She couldn’t even look over at Emily, to see the reaction on her face. She was just… completely focused on the pair in front of them.

“So… are you telling me you don’t want me to hang out with your brother?” Emily had a mirthful tone to her voice.

That was an odd thing to ask. The truth is, Alex hadn’t really thought about it. “Um… no, that’s fine,” she replied honestly.

“You did set up this… whatever this is to… keep us from fucking? Do I have that right?”

Alex blinked. “I don’t think that’s what I was doing… was I?” She had to voice that out loud. The truth is, she wasn’t even sure how her plan was supposed to pay off. “I think I didn’t want Pat to see me before I left.”

“But you didn’t leave, did you?” Yeah, it was official, Emily was making fun of her.

“I got… I got distracted.”

“Sherry, Sherry,” Pat breathed. “Slow down a second.”

“Urrgh,” Sherry groaned in immense frustration. But she did slow down her aggressive ride of Pat’s cock. He maneuvered himself a little bit to look at them.

“I knew you were here already,” Pat said. “Saw you outside.”

“I thought it’d be a nice surprise, you know?” Emily added. “You were cool in chem, and Pat was really fun in band, I thought it would be a great way to introduce you to the way we do things here, and maybe have some fun together, right?” Emily started laughing. “But then he bolted back inside as soon as he saw you. I had to suck his dick for, like, a half an hour to get him to stay.”

Alex’s pussy twinged at the image.

“Besides, what’s the problem? I told you you could fuck him after I did.”

“Oh, Emily, you idiot,” Sherry breathed. There was an anger to her voice. “They’re freaking out so hard because families don’t fuck each other in the prude world.”

Alex couldn’t even bare to look at Pat with that sentence.

“They don’t?” Emily asked. She seemed genuinely baffled.

“No! So you invite them both to a fuck party day one?” Sherry laughed, though it was a lot more strained than her usual timbre.

“That explains so much,” Emily said. “I’m sorry guys. I had no idea that this could be so awkward for you.”

“Still doesn’t explain the plan,” Pat added. “Not that I’m not thrilled to meet such a… wow. Hi. Again.”

“Hi,” Sherry breathed, slamming herself down on his cock.

“Seriously, what were you thinking, Allie?”

Alex smiled at the childhood nickname. She hadn’t gone by Allie in years. She never realized how much she missed hearing that from him. “I don’t know,” Alex replied, finally looking back over at Pat.

“Not even God knows what she was thinking,” Sherry added.

Alex couldn’t help but laugh. The redhead wasn’t wrong.

“So just to be sure,” Emily breathed. “You don’t mind if I fuck your brother on the regular, do you?”

Alex just shook her head. “I don’t know why you need my permission or anything,” she replied.

“I mean, you set this whole thing up, right?”

Alex shook her head. “I wanted him distracted. It wasn’t about you… mostly.”

“So you made your dumb deal with Sherry,” Emily chuckled. It was clear the Japanese girl was getting no small enjoyment from tormenting Alex with her bad decisions. “You know, if you wanted someone to keep Pat busy, I would have done it for free.”

“I’ll keep that in mind for next time,” Alex grumbled.

Emily kissed Alex on the cheek. “See that you do.”

Sherry groaned again. “I can’t take it anymore!” she squealed, startling everyone else. “Pat, baby, you have a killer cock. But I did not come to a fucking orgy to have sex with one person! Nothing’s even touched my ass in hours!” She looked at him. “No offense.”

“Um… none taken?” he replied.

“He understands even less of Sexworld than I do,” Alex breathed, finally looking at him again.

“Hey, if you kept Sherry going for hours, you must be pretty good,” Emily said.

“Thanks?” He had no idea what to say. Not that Alex could blame him. This situation had somehow gotten weirder.

“And you!” Sherry glared daggers at Alex. “This… one cock thing is your fault!”

Emily started giggling at that. Alex just frowned at Sherry.

“You did this to me! And you know what else? You said on the drive over you were going to fuck my ass and make me scream and do you hear me screaming!?”

“Kind of, yeah,” Alex replied.

Sherry stopped for a moment. “Yeah, that’s fair.”

Emily’s giggles evolved into full out laughter. Alex held back from joining in.

“As I was saying!” Sherry was back in temper tantrum mode. “You owe me! Go into that fucking drawer, get a fucking strapon, and fucking fuck my fucking ass you fucking… fuckslut! Fuck!”

“Well that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word,” Pat managed to get out in a faux-Irish accent before everyone in the room not named Sherry devolved into uncontrollable laughter.

Alex was glad for the tension breaker. Because whether she meant to or not, she just created a watershed moment for the Artons. Alex looked at her brother. “Pat?” she asked.

“What are you asking him for?” the delirious redhead asked. Alex wasn’t entirely aware of the look she gave her, but it seemed to shut her up for the moment. Sherry, for all her sexy virtues, could apparently be a real brat when she was sufficiently sex starved.

“I freaked out my brother enough today,” Alex replied, an icy coolness to her voice. “And he’s still buried in your pussy. The last time I did anything with him, I thought he hated me for it. So this time, I’m going to make sure that he’s one hundred percent okay with it. If he isn’t, I walk. I don’t care if it means I renege on our deal, or that everyone at school hates me and refuses to fuck me, or I never get invited to another orgy again… I don’t. My family is the most important thing in the world to me. Pat? It’s your call. I’ll only give her what she wants if you tell me it’s okay.”

Emily was smart enough not to interrupt. Alex just looked at her brother, tuning out the sexy Asian or the gorgeous redhead still riding Pat’s dick. Pat looked completely flummoxed. That wasn’t surprising, he seemed to live in a constant state of I-Don’t-Know-What-To-Do, but this time there was nowhere to run. He was pinned by Sherry, and Alex sincerely doubted he wanted to stop fucking her. Alex wouldn’t, if she were in his position.

This time, though, he had to come to a decision. He had nowhere to run, nowhere to escape to, and no way out. He had to decide for himself if fucking someone with his own sister was something he was okay with. And Alex wanted to make sure that there was no pressure on him. She didn’t try to seduce either of them, and she made it absolutely clear that she would walk away if he asked her to. She’d deal with the consequences of that later.

“Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease,” Sherry whispered in his ear. Alex didn’t know if that was helping. In fact, the added pressure might freak Pat out even more.

But it was Alex’s turn to be surprised. Pat gave a curt nod, like he was trying to figure it out himself. “Go ahead,” he choked out.

Alex felt her heart flutter. This wasn’t exactly going to be having sex with Pat… but it’d be pretty close. “Are you sure?” Alex herself to whisper. “I don’t want any regrets.”

Pat reached up, took Sherry’s face into his hands, and kissed her hard. Once they released, he looked at Alex again. “Let’s give this slut what she deserves.”

Alex didn’t hesitate a second time. She practically ran over to the nightstand and opened it up, finding a host of sex toys. One particular one caught Alex’s interest, a bright yellow, L-shaped double ended dildo. All Alex needed was some way to keep it attached to her after she put one end inside her, and she’d actually get fucked while she was fucking Sherry too. It was perfect. She found a few harnesses, but only one that actually seemed comfortable. She inserted the big, yellow dong into her pussy, then slid the dildo harness around the dildo and tied it up as best she could. It wasn’t perfect, Alex would probably have to adjust it, but it was going to hold at least for the short term.

She kept looking through the drawer, but couldn’t find the last piece to the puzzle. She turned to Emily. “Where do you keep the lube?”

Emily grinned wickedly. She rose from her chair, walked up to the bed, leaned over it, and started kissing Pat deeply. She then reached between her legs and spread her succulent pussy. “I got your lube right here,” Emily whispered.

“What!? Oh, you cockjacker!” Sherry complained. Alex was starting to want the redhead to just shut the fuck up. She was getting really annoying.

Apparently Emily agreed. “Oh, what are you complaining about?” she snarked. Alex got behind the Asian, took her hips in her hands, and started pushing the fake dong into her. “Ah, that feels good,” she whispered. Emily then turned her head back to Sherry. “No one’s cum in your ass in… how long? You really want her to go in dry?”

Sherry grumbled and started riding Pat faster. Alex responded by thrusting into Emily with some gusto. She reached between the Japanese girl’s legs and played with her clit; Alex wanted to get her off quickly to move on to her more pressing target. She looked over at Sherry, almost angrily riding her brother’s cock… Alex had trouble identifying her feelings. It wasn’t jealousy, Alex knew that much. Up until the redhead’s outburst, she’d been enjoying watching them fuck. They were really hot together. So that wasn’t it. Under normal circumstances, she considered Sherry something close to a friend. But the way she acted over the last few minutes really annoyed Alex, Sherry had an entitled streak to her that Alex hadn’t caught in their earlier dealings.

Alex then remembered that annoying Goth chick, Melanie from gym class. How she acted both before – and especially after – Alex ravished her ass for that interminable moment in detention. How she screamed with delight, and even thanked Alex for it in her own way. Alex knew then that if Sherry wanted Alex in her ass, well then she was going to give Sherry every little bit of what she gave Melanie.

Emily came quickly, already extra horny from watching Pat and Sherry. She moaned into Pat’s mouth as she gushed over Alex’s fake cock. Alex’s pussy pulsed with desire. The dildo inside her wasn’t doing much for her, but watching Pat take on these two beautiful ladies made Alex just plain happy inside.

Alex slowly withdrew from Emily’s pretty little pussy, then knelt down and lapped up some of her juices. She hummed in delight, still making out with Pat. Alex had to admit, they seemed to be very into each other. A couple of perverted band geeks going at it.

She rose up and got behind Sherry. She felt her way down the redhead’s back, before putting a finger into her tight little asshole.

“You want to get fucked?” Alex asked, relishing the control. “Beg.”

“Pleasepleasepleaseplease,” Sherry whispered. “Stop teasing. Please. I need it. I need you to fuck me so badly.”

Her instant confession made Alex feel deliciously in control. She pulled her finger out of Sherry’s ass, lined the strapon up with Sherry’s enticing rear hole, and whispered in her ear. “Say it. I want to hear you say what you want.”

“I want you to fuck my ass while your brother keeps fucking my pu-UUUUWAAAAA!”

Sherry screamed out as Alex buried the fake cock all the way to the hilt in Sherry’s ass with one powerful thrust. Alex could feel the vibration of her pussy, the massive orgasm Alex just put her through. Her arms flailed out in random directions, unable to find any purpose. She arched her back straight up, Alex took the opportunity to reach around and roughly paw at her breasts.

Emily looked up at the scene with equal parts fear and wonder. Alex pulled her hips almost all the way back before slamming into Sherry’s ass once again. “Fuck! Yes!” Sherry screamed out, enjoying every second of the rough fuck.

Alex pushed Sherry’s body down on top of her brother, put a leg up on the bed, and used that leverage to start fucking Sherry in increasingly faster strokes. Pat found his own rhythm very quickly, and before long they were pounding their sexual victim in alternating strokes. Sherry screamed with pleasure, cumming over and over again from the relentless ; Alex and Pat made a great team. She heard him moan and felt him cum inside Sherry’s pussy, but kept thrusting into her uninterrupted. Alex was proud of her brother for having that level of control, she had no idea he had it in him!

Emily had pulled herself away, having propped herself against the bed’s headboard. She was masturbating rapidly, watching the Artons pound poor Sherry mercilessly.

Eventually Sherry’s long, long chain of orgasms subsided. Her moans weren’t as frantic or needy. She was still clearly enjoying the intense fuck session, but her immediate lust seemed to have been satisfied. “Oh, God,” she whispered.

Alex looked at her brother’s face. Wild with desire, he smiled at Alex like he does so rarely. He looked so satisfied. She reached past the redhead to stroke his cheek. She loved her brother so much, it felt so good to see him that happy.

“You think she’s had enough?” Pat choked out.

There was a long pause as the siblings smiled across each other. Alex bobbed her head to the side, indicating a free spot on the bed. Pat smiled and nodded. “Nah,” they said simultaneously, in response to Pat’s earlier question.

“What are you—“ Sherry moaned out, but then yelped as she was interrupted yet again.

Alex grabbed Sherry’s arms tightly, and with the strapon dildo still lodged firmly in Sherry’s delectable ass, hurled her weight, not unlike the pole vault that Alex was once so good at. The center of gravity shifted intensely, throwing them both onto their backs on the bed. Sherry landed on Alex, her back pressing up against Alex’s breasts. Alex looped her legs around Sherry’s, pinning them.

Alex looked in the far closet mirror at the incredibly lewd sight. If she could orgasm from images, she would have right then and there. She saw their legs entangled, Sherry’s filled and messy pussy glistening and convulsing, demanding even more attention. And she saw Pat scramble up, and put his wonderful cock back inside Sherry with incredible ease.

Sherry started screaming once again as it was Alex’s turn to thrust up from below. Alex just stared up at her brother as they pounded the sexpot. Alex kissed her neck and shoulders, her eyes never diverting from Pat. Pat was sucking Sherry’s wonderful breasts, but she could see his eyes were fixated right back at Alex. They were using Sherry as their own personal sex toy now, enjoying her together. She felt closer to her brother than she had ever been.

Sherry quickly crashed her way through another chain of orgasms. Her own desires weren’t even being considered anymore, she now existed only as a conduit for the connection between the Arton siblings. And the redhead clearly loved every second of it.

Pat started groaning, he was getting ready to cum himself. “Cum all over her,” Alex said to her brother. “I want to see you cover her in jizz. Come on, big brother. Give it to her.”

With a primal scream, he pulled his cock out of Sherry and exploded, sending white stuff everywhere. A splash hit Sherry in the face, cum went all over her tits and belly before Pat was exhausted. Alex took a finger and scooped up some of Pat’s cum from Sherry’s eyebrow, before sucking it into her mouth. Delicious.

“Thank you,” Sherry said, her energy finally drained. Alex could still feel aftershocks of Sherry’s orgasms pulsing through the dildo still lodged in Sherry’s ass. Sherry maneuvered herself to kiss Alex deeply, soulfully. As grateful as she appeared, apparently Alex and Pat had fucked the brat out of her.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” Sherry continued, taking Pat’s head into her hands and giving him the same kind of kiss.

“You didn’t cum,” Sherry whispered to Alex.

“Didn’t need to,” Alex replied honestly. She thought about what Kristi said earlier about chasing orgasms. Sometimes forgoing your own pleasure for the sake of another was the right play.

“Okay, I think we need to get you cleaned up,” Emily said, taking Sherry’s hands and pulling her off the bed. Her ass came off of the dildo with a pop.

“Alex,” Sherry whispered.

“Yeah?” she replied. She was too tired to get up off the bed.

“I’m sorry. I won’t be able to hold up my end of the deal.”

Alex smiled. “It’s fine,” she replied honestly. There was the sweet girl Alex met earlier today, as far from the sex crazed maniac as could be.

“Maybe you’ll let me have some time with you next week anyway?” Sherry seemed hopeful.

Alex smiled. She had no doubt Sherry was full of adventures. “Sure, maybe,” she replied noncommittally. “If Emily invites me back.” She looked at Emily, apology as written on her face as she could manage.

“Pssh,” Emily spit out, taking Sherry by the shoulder. “Don’t worry. Next time I won’t let your brother get away from me.”

“I’m in trouble next week, aren’t I?”

“You’re in trouble tomorrow, buster,” Emily replied with a bright smile.

Alex smiled. All’s well that ends well.

Alex felt her eyelids fluttering closed. She’d finally hit her limit. With her brother next to her in the bed, she felt more comfortable and happier than she’d ever been. It was time to sleep, and see what tomorrow brought.

But then she was jolted awake and alert as she felt lips on hers. Her brother’s lips. She kissed him back, and knew that after this moment, her life would never be the same.

We all know what happens next.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)