More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by reader230 reader230

When and how do you wake up?

Shaken awake

Your eyes snap open as you are shaken awake, your eyes wide as you see your father standing over you shouting, "Hey wake up! Who the hell are you?! Are you ok...?"

"Dad! Oh my god you wouldn't believe the crazy dream I just had..." You say with relief until you notice the look of confusion on his face.

"Are you on or something...?" He asks skeptically, before continuing, "Look young lady, I'm not your dad... and I don't know why you are naked in my son's room..."

Your heart races in terror as you look over at the mirror and see nothing but the same sexy girl you woke up as.... your eyes go wide as you cover up and stammer, "Oh yeah... right... I'm um..." You stall for time, trying to think of something to tell your dad to explain your presence... you quickly shout out, "I'm John's girlfriend!" Looking away nervously you continue, "I'm um... I'm Lauren!" picking a name randomly.

"Ok Lauren..." He says softly, the shock of finding you wearing off as you notice his eyes wander your body. With her work schedule it had been a long time since your mother had fulfilled your father's needs... and all he can see is a sexy naked 18 year old girl for the taking... You feel a mixture of disgust and need as he looks over your sexy body, you can't believe your own father is checking you out!

Looking up in your eyes he steps closer to you, making you step back from him as he continues, "Where is John anyway...? Why would he leave you here alone... like this...?"

"Oh um..." Struggling to think of something, the situation with your dad making it hard to think you blurt out, "He went out!"

"Out huh...? What um... what did he go out for....?" He says suspiciously as he steps even closer, your body shaking as you feel your butt hit the wall... running out of room to avoid his approach. You feel a chill go down your spine as he puts his hand on the wall beside you and leans in closer, his eyes on yours as he continues, "Hey... I asked you a question..."

"He um..." Looking up at him nervously, you know you have to think of something so you shout out what first comes to mind. "He went to get condoms!"

You immediately regret saying that as you see his eyes get wide and his other hand press into the wall beside you, trapping you in front of him. He smiles and moans, "Mmmm John is a lucky guy to have a sexy girlfriend like you..." Looking down at your breasts he looks back up and says, "Is this going to be your first time...?"

"Yeah..." you reply weakly, his breath on your neck driving you crazy as he leans in to whisper in your ear ... you can't believe you are getting turned on by your own father!

"Then why play with an amateur... when you have a real man...?" He whispers before biting your ear, his hands running up your sides as he kisses down your neck. You feel your body shaking in fear and disgust... but your nipples harden and your pussy tingles with need as it starts to moisten at the thought.

"Dad stop...." You moan weakly, only making his body tense up against you as kisses your soft lips and runs his hands up to yours, pushing them aside so he cup and knead your breasts, your hard nipples digging into his palms.

"Mmmm you're such a kinky girl... I love it when you call me that... come on... I know you want this..." He groans, biting and sucking on your neck as he presses against you, your eyes wide as you feel his hard cock pressing into your thigh through his shorts.

"Ughhh god dad..." You moan softly, shaking as you feel his other hand run down your sexy stomach and caress your inner thigh... slowly moving up towards your dripping pussy.

"Mmmmm god that's soo hot..." He groans, his cock throbbing as he continues, "Your thighs are so wet baby...." He moans as he circles his finger tips closer and closer to your wet pussy... his hand slick with your juices. "Mmmm I know you want it... tell me how much you need it baby... John will never know... it will be our secret..."

You feel your body shaking with need... you know you should stop this... but your body is betraying you... craving his touch... You have to stop this soon before you lose all control...

Do you stop him? Or do you give into your needs...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)