More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Murakami Murakami

What do they change?

Sex during communication

"First off, you're not going to be wearing pants ever again. Neither will anyone else. And don't worry about having to get hard for the next part, because you always will be. No more #1 though."

"Of course, that's not the main thing, that's just the setup. So here's the key point: from now on, all communication occurs with sex going on simultaneously. If people are talking, be it vocally or through something like sign language—they'll be having sex during it. You go up to someone and want to say hello, want to talk about a project, ask how they are, or whatever, you stick it in their pussy, their mouth, or their ass first, and then you can talk with one another. You can do other things as well, like squishing the breasts together and going to town on them. Anything works. The doctor originally planned it so that the communication would be through the mind, but I suggested to keep it so that people would still actually talk. I figured that factored into your casual fetishism and everything, actually hearing a woman's voice speak so nonchalantly while she's violated instead of seeing her mouth closed and hearing her voice in your head. Well, don't know about you, but that seemed a bit weird to me, at least."

Right, this is seriously messed up. Sure, you had thought about this once or twice, but it wasn't a major fetish or anything. And it included you being the only guy in the picture. Also, you hadn't thought of it before now, but it would be a bit inconvenient for every woman you talked to get knocked up.

"Oh, don't worry," Charles mentions, as if he just read your mind. "Women will only get pregnant if they want to. For the record, in this world, 'pregnant' just means that in 9 months an 18 year old will just sort of appear out of the mother."

...What? You blink in confusion, trying to process that thought. Charles laughs in reaction, waving his hand dismissively. "You'll see what I mean later. I have to leave some surprises or it would be boring. Oh, by the way, in terms of physical appearance everyone will be nice and fit and between 18 and 40. No change in actual life span, it's just scaled so people won't have trouble speaking due to the infirmities of old age."

"All of this makes it annoying to talk to guys, though, doesn't it?" he says, bringing up a good point. "The way around that is real simple, lad. If you need to talk to a guy, you both just have to fuck a girl at once. Naturally, no woman would mind being used as the connecting means for two guys to chat. Just another part of any girl's routine. Girls, on the other hand, will freely do as they will with one another when they need to speak."

"Oh, and one last thing: since it would be annoying if written language, computer programming, and all that nice stuff went away, reading and writing—or typing—works the same way. If a girl wants to read a book in a library, she'll have to find a guy or another girl first to have sex with before she can do so. The poor procrastinator in the computer lab who waited until the last minute to start on her research paper? She'll be rushing to find a man to fill her ass while she works on it at the computer so she can turn it on on time. Even if it's something like a businesswoman signing forms in her cubicle and writing things down, there will always be someone fucking her during it. It won't cause any issues getting things done; if the sex gets too involved for them to keep doing whatever it is normally, it will just start doing itself so long as the sex keeps going, so don't worry about having to be gentle."

He finally seems to be winding down. Perhaps now that he's done sounding crazy, he'll let you up.

"Well, I'm sure that's more than enough...for now, at least," he concludes, the final bit of that sentence worrying you slightly. "We might meet again later. It depends on if we want to use you for any further experimentation. Until then, enjoy, lad."

Looking at you with his powerful eyes of gold, he snaps his fingers. For some reason, the sound of the snap booms in your head, seemingly louder than an airplane taking off or an explosion in an action movie...

Even though all he did was snap his fingers, you're starting to feel very sleepy. You were just asleep for God knows how long and had only just woken up, but for reasons beyond your understanding, you feel about ready to drop into a nearly comatose state. Slowly, your eyes droop until they close for a second, and then they suddenly open again as you find yourself renewed with energy.

You're awake once again, but something's different. You're not in the warehouse...

Where are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)